Epilogue

~Four Years Later~

I feel myself start to slip out of the unconsciousness of sleep. However I'm still too tired to voluntarily start my day yet. I hear dishes clink and it's soon followed by the light tapping of small feet coming towards me.

I sigh softly to myself as I smile, my angels are a handful but they are my handful. The tapping grows louder and I ready myself for the twins' arrival. The tapping comes to an abrupt end and the bed dips twice.

The two excitingly attack their mother with love and I know they can tell I am awake. I sit up and ignore my bad breath as I welcome my two boys, "Good morning my loves!"

From our kitchen, I hear Vinny call out their names. "Drake? Josh?"

"They're in here!"

Vinny walks over to our master bedroom and looks slightly relieved. "Boys I told you specifically not to wake Mom up."

The put their heads down and their tails between their legs at Vinny tone of voice. They can't help it, it's in their blood. Drake and Josh are Fishs' sons, two husky-golden retriever mixed brothers. The slightly chubby, smart one is named Josh and the thinner one that likes to eat things he shouldn't, is named Drake. We couldn't find a family who would take them as a set. The two are inseparable fur balls of joy so Vinny and I knew we had to keep them.

"Vinny it's fine. How's breakfast coming along?"

His face lights up instantly, "Well actually I made brunch. It's an Italian casserole with ham, provolone cheese, peppers, eggs and salami. Don't worry I only put mushrooms on my side."

I smile at the thought as I stretch my arms and yawn, "That sounds delicious my dear chef." Vincent has been the main cook of the house. He's still passionate about cooking but he's going to school for photography. Europe really inspired him, we have an entire wall dedicated to pictures we took while sight seeing.

"Oh remember tonight we have dinner with your parents."

I groan and fall back onto our sheets. "Why are we even doing that again?"

Vincent jumps and lands on me so that our bodies form a plus sign, "Because, they are in town and we have some very important matters to discuss young lady."

"Young lady? Your only a year older then me dummy."

"Therefore a year wiser. Now come on get up already. It's almost noon." Vinny stands and proceeds to take my hands in an attempt to get me to sit up once again. "What do you and Andy do all day at the mall that tires you out so much?"

I smile as I remember yesterday with Andy. We went to the new mall they opened uptown, and it was packed. Let's just say that Coopford isn't exaclty a small town anymore. "I'm not entirely sure, we only went to about four stores and they were all in that mall."

Andy is currently living with Nick a few minutes away. We all are both working and attending college so when we have days off at the same time it's a miracle. It helps that Andy and I attend the same police academy. We want to stop teen drivers and protect the people of Coopford.

"Did you at least find something to wear tonight? It's going to be a fancy schmancy place remember?"

"Yes of course I did. It's not like I can't be fancy, Vinny."