Chapter 14: Was That a Fat Joke?

My smile dropped.

Everything froze and at this time my mind decided to replay the memories, the inside jokes we made together. Memories she won't remember and jokes she won't understand.

"What, it's - it's me Liv? You don't remember?" I searched Andy's face for recognition of the nickname.

Nothing.

"No I - " Andy begins but I can't help but interrupt her after hearing the word No.

"Oh no. I can't believe this, I've been waiting for a year for this moment and you don't even remember-"

"Liv?"

"Wait what am I saying I should just be happy your alive and kicking!"

"Livy?"

"Well not kicking I'm not sure your allowed to get up yet I kinda just ran in here and haven't really checked for injuries but I mean they should be healed right?"

"Olivia."

"Yeah I know it was selfish to start thinking about me, it's fine. We can make new memories and new inside jokes. Oh and we can even watch your old favorite shows and it'll be like watching new episodes! That's always fun rig-" I stopped.

Vinny doesn't call me Olivia.

I turn around and look back at Andy whose looking guilty as fuck.

"You just called me - and I never said my name was. So you've known the whole time and you made me think- wow your a bitch." My anger fades and I walk over to her and hug her softly worried she'd break.

I've come to accept her asshole ways and she may be a pain in the ass at odd times, (like when she comes out of a coma) but she's my pain in the ass.

We hug each other and I feel the tears start to form. I hear some sniffles as we both say "I've missed you," in a muffled voice.

We hear some faint knocks and Andy lifts her head and clears her throat before answering, "Come in."

"Hey babe, so I was talking to your parents and-" the boy stops in the middle of his tracks and takes a look at the scene in front of him and smiles. His blonde hair is long enough to make a man bun, but above his shoulders. He's built pretty sturdy and is about two inches taller then my Vinny. I'll give it to him though, his smile is contagious.

We break away from the hug and I turn back and face Andy, waiting for an explanation on the babe comment.

"Ha ha oh by the way Liv, this is my kinda boyfriend, Nicholas . Nicholas , this is Liv." Nathan scrunched his face when she said "kinda" as he made his way to her side.

"And I am just learning of this because...?" I pry. There's no way she got a boyfriend in an hour after waking up from a coma. Well maybe, if she did she broke her own record of three years to an hour.

"Well I was waiting to tell you about him once he asked me out, you know as you helped me get ready for our first date. We always help each other get ready for dates so I figured that would be a good a time as ever. We had only known each other for like two months but after the first month we both kinda knew friends wasn't enough." Andy meets Nicholas' eyes and they share a smile. Meanwhile my eyes drift over to my boyfriend who was already smirking at me.

"Our date was supposed to be that Friday, the week of the accident," her voice softens and she looks down.

Nicholas sees this and sits in the chair besides the bed and takes both of her hands. He kisses each of them before muttering something comforting I'm assuming, by the sweet smile on Andy's face.