Help!

The next morning I woke up with Malum hissing in my ear. When he saw that my eyes were opened he slithered away to the end of the bed. I pushed myself up in a sitting position and looked at the alarm clock that read seven o’clock. I was confused at first when I saw that the walls were not the same colour as the ones in my normal room and my bed was not near the window. I then realized that I was in Hogwarts. Yey, my first day at this school. I wonder what the lessons are like. I’m a tad disappointed though that I’m we aren’t going to be learning dark magic but instead how to defend ourselves from dark magic. I mean I am the complete meaning of dark magic.

I got up and went to get my school robes that were folded nicely on top of my drawers. These robes are different and unique. Everyone will be staring. I know that part of my plan was to keep my head down and not get noticed by people, but I know that those three scumbags will give me more attention if I'm different. Hopefully if everything goes to plan they will want to be my friend.

I was about to undress when I heard a hiss. I turned around and saw that Malum was still here.

Sorry Malum, was there anything you wanted?’ I hissed at him.

‘I just wanted to let you know that there will be a meeting tonight in the staff room about you.’ He hissed back.

A meeting? Why would they want to talk about me?’ I asked curiously. They don’t know do they?

‘Well, Dumbledore explained who you were and the staff was concerned mostly about Potter. Especially that Snape teacher he kept saying that you were here for no good and that he should kick you out.’ He hissed quickly.

‘Well I’ll have to speak about him to my father. My father will have a word with him. He doesn’t know about my mission and he will ruin it if he doesn’t know.’ I hissed angrily.

He knows that I’m a death eater. Is he too thick to figure out I’m here? Or maybe he has figured out and is protecting that Potter boy. He wouldn’t be so foolish though as to do that would he? Maybe he has figured it out and is pretending that he is on their side by suggesting what all the other teachers are thinking. Yeah that’s it. I still need my father to talk to him.

‘Thanks, I want you to listen to them alright and report back.’ I hissed

‘Alright then, temptress.’ He slithered away to who knows where.

I got changed into my uniform and my robe which were a bit baggy on me. I looked in the mirror and realized that I looked rather foolish in them. Seriously I looked like my father but wearing a dress. I decided to change it up a bit. I mean they won’t mind will they? The uniform has nothing with how we study. I lifted the knee length skirt higher until it reached mid-thigh. I put some knee length socks on my left one green and the other one red so they miss-matched but looked awesome. I wore my combat boots. They made me look dangerous and that’s what I’m aiming for. I loosened my red and green tie. I then pulled my robe off realizing it was too hot to wear them. I put my black cardigan over my tight white blouse. There I looked awesome. Potter Scum won’t be able to resist me.

I grabbed my bag which already had my books in it. I left my room remembering to put a locking spell on it so even the teachers wouldn’t be able to get in. I walked past some of the rooms and noticed that they were mostly offices. I looked at the dark brown door that was a couple of feet next to me. I took a closer look not believing my eyes. On the door in silver words were the words that were too shocking to take in. It said ‘Severus Snape, Potion master’s office.’ I went closer still not believing that his office was there. I ran my fingers across the lettering hoping that it was a prank and that it wasn’t really him.

Then the worst thing ever could have happened. The door opened and my sight was filled with black fabric. I was too shocked to move and unfortunately I think the other person was too shocked as well since we stayed there for a few minutes. I then heard a voice in my head which was deep and frightening.

‘Move you silly girl. If you want to ogle his chest do it after your mission.’

That voice was no others than my father’s voice. I screamed a little not excepting him to say something. I jump back and fell on my arse. I’ve been doing that a lot recently, especially when I was around him.

‘Miss Lestrange, refrain from falling about when near me.’ I smirked at me.

‘That was completely your fault then. How was I meant to know that you were going to open the door?’ I snapped at him.

‘Well it is my office. What were you doing?’ He asked with his eyebrow raised.

I could feel the skin on my cheeks getting redder by the minute. I’m sure the room was going hotter by the second. I never blush and I’m not going to now. How dare he! I wish he would just leave me alone. How can anyone make me blush? I am the daughter of lord Voldemort the darkest wizard there is. I have never blushed nor did I ever want to blush. Blushing makes me look like a typical teenage girl. I am not a typical teenage girl.

‘Well? I’m waiting!’ He snapped at me.

My eyes flashed red and I could feel myself turning to the devil. NO! Calm down… you don’t want to blow your cover. Calm it! Count to ten or something. One…two…three…four. I could feel myself calming down and I knew that my eyes were back to the charmed brown. I took in deep breathes and when I finally felt in control again I looked up at a paled-face Snape. I know his skin tone was white as snow anyways but this was way beyond that. He looked like he’d just seen my father eating some strawberry ice-cream while holding hands with a muggle. To be fank he looked like he was about to shit himself.

‘I’m sorry sir I cam to ask a question. I can see now though that your busy. I’ll come again later.’ I said with a sweet smile.

I used my powers to try and get him to forget what he saw but they wouldn’t work on him. They work on everyone and they worked on him earlier so why not. Alright time for plan B.

‘Daddy…’ I called out to him in my mind using the help voice.

‘What have you done now? Have you slipped up? Are you okay?’ He hissed in my mind full of panic.

‘I’m fine but your death eater Snape might not be.’ I replied in a quiet thought regretting telling him.

‘Why? Is he harmed?’ he asked worrying. See he does care about some people.

‘No but he got me angry and you know how I can get angry. Can you just explain to him or think of something I can do?’ I asked

‘I’m busy right now. Thinking of ways I can get my death eaters out of Azkaban. Use your powers. Stupid girl. I have to go.’

‘But…’ I tried to explain but his barrier was up and I was to tired to fight through them.

‘What the hell was that?’ Snape finally asked. He looked more collected but was still very shocked.

‘Erm…Girl problems?’ I said but it came out more like a question than an answer.

‘What Girl problems?’ He said hesitantly. He was looking at me, well staring. Observing my every move.

‘Well you see I made this potion to stop me from having periods but it backfired because you know I can’t make them and now I turn like that once a month.’ I smiled at him proud of my quick thinking.

I looked at him worried that he wouldn’t buy it and that he would go and tell everyone that I’m a devil child or some crap then I would fail my mission. He was looking towards the ground and hiding his face with his greasy hair. I noticed though that his face had a tint of red. Wait so he did believe me and he was just embarrassed? Why do all guys get embarrassed over periods? I will never understand. He just coughed and muttered and ‘okay’ and then walked away towards the great hall. I followed after him and noticed how he’d gained back his persona and was now the frightening horrid potions teacher instead of the blushing embarrassed guy he was five minutes ago. Maybe I won’t get my father to speak to him and let him figure it out himself. It’ll be fun.