Meeting Him...

I reached Draco's room and slowly opened the creaking door. In the middle of the room Draco was standing in nothing apart from a towel wrapped around his waist. His golden blonde hair was dripping with water, while the rest of him was wet. He'd obviously just come out of the shower. My eyes scanned his pale body and stopped when it reached his six-pack. Draco was well built being a quidditch player and all. I shot my head up quickly realizing my eyes had stayed on his six-pack a little longer than I would've wanted them to, but damn he's hot! I hope he didn't realize that I was staring, don't want it to be awkward. His smile gave away he knew that I had been staring as he was standing there smiling like a goof. Oh great!

 'Like what you see then?' he asked playfully.

 'I've seen better' I lied, he obviously noticed my lie and started to chuckle. ‘Anyway I didn't come here to tell you that your body isn't as hot as you think it is.'

 'What did you want then?'

 'Well I have bad news and good news which one first?'

 'Good news, if its bad news I might die of shock or something and I want to hear your good news before I die'

 'Ok. I'm going to Hogwarts this year!'

 'Oh great! I have to spend more time with you!' he said with a playful pout on his face.

 'Haha yes you do! At least it's me and not your worst enemy.'

 'True. What was the bad news? I'm happy to die now'

 'Well my father...' His smile vanished and his face paled at the mention of my father. He knows it must be really bad if the dark lord has anything to do with it 'He says I have to be a stupid Gryffindor, and then I have to befriend those three idiots and make that joke of a boy to love me.' 

 I looked into his eyes and was shocked to see disappointment in his eyes. Was he really that upset that I won't be with him in Slytherin or that I have to befriend the golden trio?

 ’Oh right! Erm... great I don't have to see you everyday then' He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

 'Oh no! You’ll be seeing me everyday in your nightmare' I replied with a smile. He's taking it better than I thought. I thought he was going to storm out of here and get himself killed by trying to kill my dad because he's trying to order me around.

 'Yeah anyway I’ll leave you to get changed. Dad won't be pleased if you turn up to the death eaters meeting in a towel'

 'Yeah.See you in the meeting then'

With that I swung the door closed and left the room. I went down to speak to Lucius about my 'records'. I reached his office and opened the door quietly sneaking in to try and scare him. He's always funny when he's scared and starts to stutter like the idiot he is. I looked towards the desk and noticed a middle-aged man siting opposite to where Lucius sat. His face was pale white and made his onyx coloured eyes stand out. every piece of clothing was black and surprisingly so was his greasy, lifeless hair. My gaze kept returning to his eyes. They were emotionless and blank making him mysterious. I tried to reach towards his mind to search for a clue of who he was, but to my surprise his barriers stopped me. No one was never able to stop me from entering their mind, not even father could put up barriers so strong that I wasn't able to reach into his mind. He must be a very powerful wizard to stop me from entering my mind.

 'Lucius stop trying to use Legilmancy on me!' His cold voice was emotionless just like his eyes.

 'I'm not! I gave up on that years ago!'

 'Well then whose mind is trying to enter mine?' His voice gave me shivers down my spine.

 'That was me!' The words escaping my mouth before realizing it. Uh-oh. That was pretty stupid.