Still no more artwork, but hey more adventures or something! Chapter 3 part 2

"My sword is made of psudobsidian, a new material made by combining unimite and aniticite, why?" she said crouching down to get a better look at the shattered mess of magic and sword. I squatted down to get a closer look too.

"I- er- people in my tribe have heard rumors of certain rocks destroying or reflecting small amounts of magic. Nobody's ever seen it though, or mentioned the rocks breaking as well." I had absentmindedly started separating the blade pieces from my hex dust, pulling the dust into a pile closer to myself and moving the shards nearer to Adalayde.

"Woah! you never told me you could do magic! It's way cooler than rainbow flames!" Jade said jumping up and down trying to see over the two of us. "I wanna see!" she mumbled in her dragon language. (note: This has merely been translated into English for your convenience. The original Fyan, Kryan, Colisian, and Dragon languages have all been, mostly, translated to this language.) (also, some of the languages' words have been written with regular English characters, the language of the dragons is overly hard for Daybreak to translate so that it makes sense, so just imagine the sound that humans make when rolling their tongues, except in different pitches. That's what it sounds like.)

 "Oh my, Silver, hello! Who are your friends?" said a new, regal-ish, sounding voice. I turned around and stood up to greet whoever it was. It was a middle-aged, brown haired, pale, Kryan woman who I guessed was the queen. I knew these sorts of things because on many occasions, the royal ones were either crisp and stern, kind and laid back, or whatever. I know this because of the Chieftains of the Ahka and Shina tribes. My uncle, Cynnder however is a tale for another time. Am I sidetracked? Yes, back to the story. She gave Crow, Jade, me, and Silver a warm smile as she walked over to us.

"Foraen of th-" I started

"Lacer tribe right?" She cut me off mid-bow. "You have, light brown hair, Fya tanned skin, and beautiful teal eyes. I always liked the Lacer tribe more than the others." She smiled at me kindly.

"T-thank you...?" I said unsure of how to react. The queen turned to Crow.

"I'm Crow of the Narrig tribe in Colis, its a pleasure to meet you." He said and bowed. HOW COME SHE DIDN'T CUT HIM OFF?! HE'S VERY CUT-OFFABLE! (Yes, I invented a new word, phrase thing. Do not judge)

"The pleasure's all mine, Crow." She smiled again and turned to Jade. "And who is this cutie?" She said moving down to her eye level. (ha! she short!)

"I'm Jade," she said with that stupid 'I am too innocent to know what hatred even is' smile. It sickens me how I never even knew the last time I had smiled that way, let alone been smiled at that way. "I'm a 500 year old dragon, tee hee!"

"Really? Then can I see your dragon form?" The queen asked. The midget nodded and transformed in a bright green light. "I hear that one dragon year is 50 human years. By dragon commons you would be 10 right?" She said looking at the still-small-for-a-dragon dragon. Jade nodded again. "Good," she smiled and looked at the rest of us, sneakily spying at the pile of hex and sword residue. "I'm Queen Jenkins, the queen of Fya. It's nice to meet all of you." Adalayde bowed to her mother and then shifted her attention to the aforementioned pile. "Might I ask what that is?" She asked gesturing to our pile of failed-fighting. 

"Uuuuuuuummmmm..." Adalayde and I said simultaneously. 

"She broke my sword!"

 "She broke my magic!" We both blurted at the same time. The queen stood before the mess and tried to assess it. "Ahem, um, well..." We jinxed again. It was starting to get annoying. 

"This looks like your psudobsidian sword... but what's this black powder?" The queen said picking up a shard in one hand and some dust in the other. She examined the dust. "Is this some sort of magic?"

"It was some sort of magic," Adalayde started to say, but then realized she had no other information about what exactly I had done. Haha, Lacer hexes.

"What happened to it?" Jenkins said standing up and looking at Adalayde who was searching for the right words.

"That is what we were trying to find out," I explained, "depending on how you look at it, either her sword broke my hex, or my hex broke her sword." She started to understand,

"How do you break magic?" It was clear that the queen and everyone else in the room was oblivious to what magic really was, how I used it, or how the incident actually happened.

"Um, I think that there's something in the sword that did it. Possibly the way that it was made or the material that it was made of." I guessed. Then there was an agonizingly long amount of silence.

Hello! Its me, like it always is, Thief. If you call me Foraen, I will not hesitate to slap you, unless that's the only name I gave you to call me by. (eww, that grammar) Anyways, Daybreak is either really, really lazy, or working on something huge because we've gone, like, a very long time. (Or at least it feels long to me) So, yeah, what do you think? Are you 'sword broke hex' or 'hex broke sword'? Anyways, stay awesome and SEE YA!!