I Didn't Steal It! I Took It Back! (chapter 3 background)

So, long ago, and I'm talking long ago, like thousands of years ago, Trisor was forged. At the sacred mountain Diasara, the three tribes of Fya forged an agreement of unity within the tribes in the form of a sword. The first tribe, Shina if you forgot, collected water from the great river to the east, Coragiz, and brought it to the mountain. The second tribe, Ahka if you have a horrible memory, took leaves from the, now extinct, biteritki plant and brought them to the mountain. The last tribe, Lacer  in the case that you only have half of a brain, came with the most skilled blacksmiths and hex enchanters in the tribe. Together, the three tribes took spent weeks on the volcanic mountain forging three blades from the sacred lake of fire. The first was made by the Shina tribe, I don't know how. Ask someone in that tribe. The second was crafted by the Ahka tribe, again I don't know exactly how, you'll have to ask someone from that tribe. The third, and strongest, blade was forged by the Lacers. It was made of pure, untainted obsidian. There was no flaw in its design. Small veins of lava were hexed into the sword which gave it a natural, unnatural heat. The three blades were then melted together to form Trisor, a legendary weapon which could only be wielded by a descendant of one of the three tribe leaders.

Of course, there a whole lot more factors than just being a descendant of a tribe leader. The hex was placed by a Soul Reader. For those who aren't from Fya or have been living under a rock, a Soul Reader, or Soul Seer, is someone who is blind to the physical world, but can see the spirit world. What they see in the spirit world are people, dragon, and other sentient beings' souls. The person who originally hexed the sword knew that one of the tribes' leaders' descendants would have the proper soul. I, honestly, have no idea what kind of soul I have, I just know that its a rare one. One that is only found after hundreds of generations. And now I'm sure you're wonder how it ended up in Kry. Well, its simple. Someone from Kry was mistaken for a descendant of the tribes and stole the sword. The sword then became part of the royal Kry treasury. So, I rest my case. Trisor was not 'stolen'. It was taken back by its rightful owner. Me. However, the people of Kry have a hard time getting that through their thick heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, yeah, I DIDN'T STEAL IT!!! so, as always, stay awesome, merry Christmas, and SEE YA!!