DANG HOODS(geez chapter 2 part 4)

Oh my Alli that was a long chapter. But, serves me right for not updating. I've been busy. Anyway, back to last Alli since the month of Alli is upon us and I need to train for the Fighting tournament(clearly I learned from last year that if I am ever without armor or a weapon, I will more than likely be attacked)

We celebrated our victory for a little bit then the other dancers and I got to our places before long. I got on the stage, again, and preformed that stupid tradition, again, and then got off the stage and went into the crowd. AGAIN! We literally did the same thing three times a day, every other day for the rest of the last week of Alli.

"Okay, it was fun at first but now it's just boring..." Savannah said looking exhausted after the third and final dance of the third day. Trixily nodded

"Yeah, the street fights seem to be losing their charm as well," Mai-Lo added.

"Yeah, my opponents even fear me now. I hardly get to kill anyone these days," Kin complained

"True, true." Mai-Lo comforted.

I stood in the corner quietly still wondering how I managed to not receive a single scratch from all of the battles. However, my train of thought was interrupted by some idiot wearing a suspicious cloak walking by. He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't remember from where. I slipped away from my 'friends' (quotation marks because Savannah and Trixily are more like those people that you know from family gatherings and can sorta get along with and Kin is most likely a mass murderer who did her killings in other countries but came to Fya for protection like many others) to find out just who that person was.

It was the sunset of the last day of Alli, almost all of the population of Fya was at the Great Oasis, Barid Swelekile. All the shops were vacant, not a soul was on the street. Well, aside from me and that Alli forsaken hooded figure who I couldn't remember. He appeared to be carrying something long and snakelike. Occasionally I would hear a sound that seemed to be coming from his obviously-not-a-snake pet.

"Shouldn't you be at the shrine or something," He said not even turning around. His voice was calm, almost lazy. He fidgeted with that dang animal of his and let it slide into his hood where I saw it rustle around what I assumed was his neck area.

"Um, excuse my asking, but why is it your business?" I said coldly.

"You're one to talk" Spat another voice. I looked to where it came from and saw another person in a hooded cloak(DANG CLOAKS DISGUISING ALL THESE PEOPLE!!!)and a red scarf tied at the base of the hood whose body was shaded by the setting sun behind him. A flock of birds flapped past during our moment of silence. "So, you're the famous 'Thief' I've heard about. What a joke, you haven't ransacked any of these empty shops ripe for the stealing."

"Shut up, I know I'm kinda bait, but is she even the right person?" The first hooded figure said turning to face the other.

"O-of course she is! Am I ever wrong, Nase(pronounced:Nah-say)?" the shouted the one with the scarf.

"N-never, but...um, it's just that...well..." Nase stuttered a bit.

"WHAT?!" he yelled again jumping down fro his perch on top of a building. "WHAT IS IS, NASE!?!" he got up in Nase's face trying (and kinda failing) to look intimidating. I slowly started backing away as the two quarreled about what seemed to be nothing. I was almost ten meters away from my previous position before they noticed me like 'hey, weren't we doing something'. They scurried over to me as if their little disagreement didn't happen.

"So, you that one they call 'Thief'?" Said the one with the scarf.  His brown eyes were fixed on mine from underneath his hood. I saw his features more clearly, he had black hair, black eyes, and a dark face. Clearly(or blurrily, I wasn't wearing glasses or contacts that day) he was from Colis in the south. On his face were three stripes on each cheek. That, I think, was a sign of nobility or rank in that country. I think the more stripes you have, the higher your rank. Either that, or my world-cultures teacher lied to me.

"Depends. Who needs to know?" I said in my business voice. I looked directly at the shorty with an intimidating demeanor. I crossed my arms and waited for his answer.

"I need to know, okay? Now, are you or aren't you?" He said copying my gestures.

"Well..." I looked over to my right, an alleyway was only a couple meters away from my position. In my head I calculated how I would run through and hoped to Alli that it wasn't a dead end. "SEE YA!" I yelled quickly as I ran into the alley.

TO BE CONTINUED!!
And I finally uploaded some artwork!!! Daybreak575, you take wayyyy too long. Took her WEEKS to make that so appreciate it. It might be weeks until the next one, too. Anywho, stay awesome and SEE YA!!!