Supernatural Things, Oh How I've NOT Missed You (chapter 2 part 3)

Whyyyyy I was having such a good day up to that point. WHY!?!? Seriously, why did my stupid reflection have to show up. Could've called it, BUT STILL!

She walked toward me in her eerie way, I knew that it would happen, I just didn't care anymore. She was wearing the same stupid outfit I was and was holding up an identical scimitar to the one that I had brought with me. I grabbed my sword out of the bag as fast as a viper's strike and dashed toward my opponent. I had no time to wonder why she was still alive, I just had to defeat her. She looked at me with a smile creepier than anyone should be allowed to have and lunged forward slashing at my ankles. As if on cue, a crowd formed to watch us two dancers fight to the death.(surprisingly, its actually not as unusual as it seems. The tribes of Fya love to see swords clash and bloodshed however, it is mainly the women who start the fights, not the men, while most men like to watch fights happen women like to actually participate. Especially in the Lacer tribe) Before I even knew it, there was an astonishing amount of people gathered and about 8 other people on stage getting in on the action. To my left were two dancers, Savannah and some other girl, and to my right were three warriors clearly fresh from the fighting tournament with energy to spare from their last battle.

I looked over at Foraenoto who had two warriors and a dancer helping her out. I then looked to the rest of the crowd to see both Silver, Jade, and a couple of my distant cousins from the caravan that I traveled in on the way to the Great Oasis. I smirked and dashed to continue the fight and give the crowd what they wanted. I heard cheers from around the stage which only gave me more reason to use some flashier moves. I tried to touch the ground as little as possible so that I could do more aerial sword techniques. I tried to direct my blows solely at my mirror, although occasionally I caught  one of her helpers, and soon found myself on standing near the edge of the stage close enough for me to touch people in the first row. I stood my ground at that position and waited. I watched the and reinforced my memory of my "team's" features, mainly the warriors. One of the three had what I assumed was obsidian-laced iron armor with bladed gloves and an ax. She had dark brown hair and teal eyes like most Lacers, and seemed to take a tactical approach of 'when you can't reach 'em, throw your weapon and use your fists until you can retrieve it'. The second warrior had loose chain-mail to allow for fast strikes, she wielded two daggers, each had multiple blades to it. Her physical appearance screamed 'step off if you don't want to be frickin' murdered you dunce' and took the more rough tactic of 'hit all of the things and make them bleed', my kind of person. The last warrior was actually an Ahka girl, she had long blue hair that escaped her gleaming aqua-marine armor, her eyes were a fierce orange and she attacked using a (seemingly self-forged) iron mini-anchor. (for the uninformed, a 'mini-anchor' is a term used to describe a weapon used similarly to an ax only much larger and in the shape of an anchor. This was used by the Ahka tribe when they lived on the great river Corrannni when hostile invaders from the north came to destroy our land. Some say that the invaders had the mark of a hammer, but no one really knows) The two dancers were using long-knives, common self defense weapons in Fya.

On my reflection's 'team' was a fellow dancer with a long-knife, and two ax warriors. All of them were Lacers so we I had a feeling that we'd be there for a long time. Lacers hardly need to rest and rarely ever sleep. I know, I'm one of them. I looked back to the crowd that had gathered to a massive size, seems to say something about my people, I picked out a few cousins, uncles, aunts, and relatives of mine but couldn't recall their names. I then shifted my focus to the fight at hand and cut back in and continued the fight. The crowd roared and I noticed that there were people all around the stage trying to get a glimpse of us. I smiled and lunged in for a strike.

The clanging and clashing of swords went on for about an hour or so until I reached a point of...agreement with the other team. All of our enemies were at our mercy, we had a blade pointed at each one's neck. An eruption of cheering roared out from the crowd, what had started as a casual one-vs-one street fight had turned into a festival event, not that it was uncommon. My team and I bowed and left to the backstage leaving the crowd and Foraenoto's team behind. Once completely off of the stage I started a very lively conversation with the people I had just met in a street fight.

"So, who even are you?" I began. Savannah chuckled and held up a fist to which I punched lightly.

"Well, I'm Mai-Lo, an Ahka warrior-priestess," said the clear-as-day Ahka girl with a smile slinging her mini-anchor over her shoulder.

"Name's Kin, you can call me whatever the hell you want, as long as it's Kin," Said the 'I will not hesitate to join anything involving bloodshed' warrior. She took out a cloth and wiped the blood off of her daggers.

"I'm Trixily, and my older sister over here is Savannah." Said the unknown dancer.
"Well, I'm Foraen. Now that we all know each other, YAAAASSSSSSSSA"