Okay, I seriously could've called that(chapter 2 part 2)

Don't you hate it when you go out onto the stage expecting to have a good time dancing and then something supernatural happens? No? Is it only me who has those types of moments? Well, whatever. CUE MUSIC AND DANCE!!!

So I was dancing that stupid dance for what felt like HOURS man, I was dying, Silver was more than likely enjoying himself, and Jade was probably eating somebody very slowly over a fire with some sort of sauce (most likely hot sauce). Finally the interlude came where us dancers finally had a chance to rest and prepare for the next segment. I, being a criminal, went out to steal some stuff. The always pleasant smell of food reminded me that I hadn't really eaten at all that day, so I went to one of the nearby food stands to get something. And for some reason (karma is so annoying sometimes) Silver (by all the beings why) was there getting some sort of meat that looked disgusting if you ask me. He turned around after paying and saw me.

"Nice job dancing," he said with a smile a bit too unnatural (in other words he was totally faking it). So I just gave him a 'we both know you're lying so why are you really talking to me' look. To which he responded with a 'I don't want to talk about it' look. To which I responded to his response with a 'we are sooo talking about it right now' look until he finally sighed in defeat. "One of the people up there reminded me of someone I knew once, that's all"

"Why would you know someone from the Lacer tribe? You're from Kry" I said skeptically. 

"Why would you be participating in a dance? You're you" He smirked.

"Hey, look an obvious distraction!" I shouted, surprisingly he looked behind him giving me the chance to run away and find another food stand. I vaguely remember him saying something like 'Really where? What? I seriously want to know!' like an idiot. 

I somehow ended up with a mountain of sweets for lunch. (don't judge me I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth) It consisted of big slice cake and a crap ton of chocolate. No I did not get a stomach ache like most people would, I am a Lacer, I LIVE off of sugars. I walked around enjoying the wonderful sounds of songs and chants mixed with the ever-present sound of swords clashing and people dying. What? It's Fya. As I made my way back to the stage for the second segment of the dance I took in my surroundings. Tents with unique sculptures, jewelry, clothes, all kinds of stuff were at every corner of the Oasis. The second segment was right in front of the real oasis part of the city on the steps of the Alli shrine. (there is a shrine for each of the three beings, they say that long ago the beings blessed the three tribes of Fya. Alli blessed the Shina tribe with excellent vision that was greater than other breeds of humans. Cori blessed the Ahka tribe with the ability to go longer without water than other breeds of humans. And Dia blessed the Lacer tribe with the ability to go weeks or even months without sleep. Some stupid people say it was a 'genetic mutation' and that the abilities are 'hereditary' from our 'ancestors' but pfft, who'd actually believe that. Obviously it was the Eternal Beings duh idiots.) 

And of COURSE the wonderfully unnatural had to show herself in all her flashy, crystalline, eerie glory.

Oh don't tell me you don't know who it is. Either way stay awesome and if your reflection starts talking to you, run. SEE YA!