Without looking behind, knowing that the people behind him were watching him, he shouted out, "Fuuta, Kusakabe-san, help me hold him!"

Fuuta and Kusakabe immediately reacted. Fuuta hold on to Ietsuna's right hand and shoulder, while Kusakabe was on the left.

A few minutes after that, the flame that lit on Tsuna's fingers starting to die down, and Ietsuna then fell unconscious.

"I bet it was really hurt if he fell unconscious" Reborn asked, which Tsuna nodded in return, saying that Ietsuna would wake up after a few minutes.

Reborn nodded and told them to wait for Ietsuna to wake up first before the discussion, which they nodded at him.

~ Time Skip ~

"Uugh.. My head still hurtss...." Ietsuna grumbled when he cracked open his eyes, trying to sit properly with Tsuna's help.

When Ietsuna saw Tsuna, he then lowered his head, making his eyes got shadowed by his bangs.

".....Tsu-nii?" Tsuna called him but he received no answer. He then tried to peek at the shadowed face, but before he was able to, he was surprised when some drops of tears fell on Ietsuna's tightened fists.

"Tsu-nii, why-" Before Tsuna can completed his question, he got tackled by Ietsuna, not as strong that can made him fell on the sofa on his back.

"Ie-nii?!" Fuuta said in surprised.

"Sawada-san?!" Kusakabe also said in surprised.

Lal and Reborn just watched their interactions, because they knew that the twins rarely interacted with each other when they were young, so they left them be, before getting to their main conversation.

While Tsuna just blinked a few times, wondering what just happened. He was about to asked but when he heard a sniffed from his shirt, he closed his lips, then sighed, before he cares his twin's younger version's back.

After a few minutes of wetting Tsuna's black shirt, Ietsuna finally let go of the older one.

"Tsu-" Tsuna wanting to start their conversation but got cut off by Ietsuna again.

"Tsu-kun, you stupid foolish idiot!!" Ietsuna shouted, hitting Tsuna like a child, which made Fuuta and Kusakabe dropped their jaws, Lal and Reborn just smirked, while Tsuna was taken aback, since Ietsuna never called him that, even Ietsuna's future self never done it too.

Tsuna then smiled. "Yes, yes, I am sorry.. Ow! Ow! Please stop" He said while patting Ietsuna's head, who finally stop hitting him.

"I thought I said to save the reunion for later but oh well.. Now since the reunion and crying session are over, how about we start our main topic of why we gather here, crybaby-baka-Ie" Reborn smirked, which Ietsuna blushed at his sentence, and Tsuna chuckled.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Time Skip (to training day)~

"The one I am training is Takeshi" Reborn said, which Ietsuna immediately complained thinking that Takeshi would suffered just like he did, while Takeshi just laughed, actually looking forward to the training.

"I will be in charge of training you, Hayato-kun" Tsuna smiled at the scowling boy before the boy realized who the brunet infront of him was.

"Aaah!! Ru.. Rusaku Tsumiyoshi!! No, wait.. Sawada Tsunayoshi!! Eleventh's disappeared twin!! Wait, that's beside the point! Who the hell allowed you to call me by my first name?!" Hayato pointed at Tsuna, who just blinked then smiled at him, ignoring his question.

"Actually something happened and I was chosen to be in charge of you, since I am the only one left to have a Storm flame"

"Something happened?" Hayato arched his eyebrow.

Tsuna hesitated at first but in the end he told him that Bianchi was the one who should be training him since they were siblings and she also had a Storm flame. Hayato then looked down, tightening his fists, and gritting his teeth.

"Oh yeah, if you manage to complete the training, I'll give you something which Bianchi wanted to give it to you.. Something from your father if I heard what she said correctly" Tsuna smiled, while Hayato widen his eyes at his last sentence.

"Hiiiiee!! Reborn is training Takeshi!! This is not going to work!!" Ietsuna shrieked.

"Stop worrying about other people and start focusing on your own, baka-Ie" Reborn said, pointing his gun at Ietsuna before firing.

Tsuna then turned to Hayato, even though he already knew the answer, he still asked if Hayato wanted to watch Ietsuna's training first before his, which an obvious answer came out from his mouth. "Of course I want to watch!"

BANG! and the flame on Ietsuna's forehead lit brighly.

"As expected from Ietsuna-sama!"

"You look like a totally different person! I can't fall behind! Haha!"

Ietsuna then turned Lal, asking her to started his training, which surprised him when she said she no longer training him as he hadn't reach the level of strength she expected.

When Ietsuna wanted to replied, he was cut of by something flew towards him, which he immediately dodged it.

He looked at the weapon that was thrown at him. "Dagger?!" Ietsuna murmured. Then when he heard a chuckle on his left, he immediately snapped his head towards the voice before widening his eyes.

Tsuna was standing and smiling at him while playing with daggers on his hands.

Seeing Tsuna was standing near Ietsuna, Hayato widen his eyes before looking at his left and back to Ietsuna and Tsuna again, 'Huh?! When did he-?! I didn't even noticed it!'

"Tsu-kun, what are you doing?" Ietsuna asked, on his guard, focusing on Tsuna, but more to the daggers Tsuna was playing with.

"Hm? The one who will be training you before your other trainer come, is me, Tsu-nii" Tsuna grinned.

"Other.. trainer? I have two?" Ietsuna widen his eyes, and Tsuna nodded and grinned at him again.

"That's right, Tsunayoshi and one more person will be training you instead, I will be watching from the sideline" Lal said before walking to the wall, opposite of the wall near the twins. Reborn didn't said anything, also walked away.

"Wait the second!! I thought you were supposed to be training me!" Hayato shouted, pointing his finger at Tsuna.

"Yes, I am, but since you wanted to watch, then I'll train Tsu-nii first. Although I am going to come here anyway when I was in the middle of training you, so either way, it's the same. Now, go stand further from here" Tsuna shrugged his shoulder. Ietsuna sweatdropped, while tick marks appeared on Hayato's forehead but he still listened and walked away, Takeshi followed after.

"By the way, Tsu-nii, I will be holding back a little, so please make sure that you won't die, okay? Now then, are you ready" Tsuna smiled, while Ietsuna sweatdropped, wondering if Tsuna was always like this, before giving Tsuna a nod.
.......................................................................