I want to tell him to fuck off, but I decide against it. He's a cool guy from what I've witnessed so far and more than the gay friend Hailey took me to see about three hours ago. 

Instead of feeling uncomfortable, I do something I never thought I would do to a complete stranger. I spill my guts. Not literally, but metaphorically. 

Hailey doesn't count as a complete stranger since I have seen her every day since I arrived in Canada and she will never know the complete truth. This doesn't stop her from lifting her head a little higher when I begin to speak.

I lean forward to rest my elbows on my knees, dipping my head down to run my fingers through my long ass hair.

"Her name is Selena," I start slowly and Hailey swings her legs over the edge of her seat as if to be closer to me.

Henry however reacts completely differently.

His eyes widen so wide I'm afraid they are going to pop and he jumps up and down in his chair like a child on Santa's lap, clapping his hands, "Oh my god a girl, tell me more? Is she pretty? Oh I bet she is, you would only like the best."

Just like that he's gone from being a wise tattoo god and back to being one of the gayest fuckers I have ever met. 

Half of my mouth curls up into a small smile as I slightly nod, tilting my head to the side to run my thumb over my bottom lip.

"Yeah," I start slowly, my eyes following the gaps running between the tiles on the floor, "I've never wanted someone so bad in my life."

Henry squeals making my eyes lift from the floor and to his. He nods his head waiting for me to continue.

Selena.

Deep breath.

"And I fucked it up," I whisper now and Henry stops sitting so straight to hunch over. His smiles fades and so does the brightness in his eyes. He locks his own fingers together in his lap.

"Just like that? Wow, you're an asshole." he says bluntly and I laugh.

"Excuse me?" I glance at Hailey who shrugs and tilts her head down to glance at her nails. 

"That story is terrible," Henry comments making me roll my eyes, "You guys didn't fuck or go on sweet as little dates or carve each others name into a tree?" 

Hailey lifts her head to stare at me questionably. 

I shake my head, "Oh no, we fucked alright," My heart suddenly begins to slowly feel alive in my chest and my gut tightens as memories flood my vision, "and it was the best sex of my life."

"Man I'm jealous," Henry smirks and I shoot him a glare. He laughs, "Not of you in bed, though I'm pretty sure its like making love to a god-"

"Thanks," I laugh nervously. 

"-but I like my men gay and oh let me think what else," he taps his chin, "gay."

"Oh god," I let my head fall into my hand as he laughs and Hailey giggles as well, "I'm in a room with lunatics!" 

Henry's laugh makes me laugh. He has one of the weirdest sounding laughs I've ever heard and the harder he laughs the more I do. We continue like this until I can't breathe and Hailey is near tears.

Henry is the first to collect himself after we all died from laughing so hard over nothing in particular by clapping his hands together again. He does that a lot and I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe he wanted to be a kindergarten teacher once and it's out of habit.

"So, did she.. Selena, inspire your tattoos?" he asks calmly and just like my laughter stops.

It's as if someone had pressed a button or flipped a switch, because something in me shifts. I feel tears brim my eyes as I lift my shirt up slowly to glance at the word 'Purpose' swirling around my belly button. I can feel their eyes on me, but it doesn't matter, my shirt was off a minute ago when the tattoos were in creation.