Eleven

Lunch went down a storm, and by two o'clock, Harry and I were ready to leave. Anne, Gemma and Robin came out onto the porch and we hugged them all goodbye, before I slid into the passenger seat, Harry getting behind the wheel. We drove to the gate, and Harry honked the horn twice as a final goodbye, before we were gone.

He turned to face me, and we both smiled at each other. Harry's hand rested just above my knee, and he squeezed it reassuringly.

"So, how was that?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Fine. Lovely, actually. I really like them." I said, and Harry grinned.

"They adore you!" He said, and we both chuckled.

We got back to London for six o'clock, and I left Harry with the suitcase as I pressed the buttons on the elevator and opened doors for him. He passed me the keys to the apartment, and I unlocked it, letting Harry go in front of me inside. Harry took the suitcase to his bedroom, and I dashed to the toilet- I'd been squirming in my seat for the last hour.

I managed to make it to the toilet on time, and when I came out, I found Harry lying on the sofa, watching Hot Fuzz. I smiled and lay in front of him. He spooned me and kissed my shoulder as we both watched the hilarious film.

The next day, Harry and I both went around to Louis' after breakfast.

The apartment had been transformed. Where there once were sofas and a TV and a docking station and things in the living room, there were now like ten mattresses dotted around, all with duvets and pillows on them, and then a bundle of cushions in the centre of the room.

"Lou?" Harry called when the door was shut behind us.

"Hey H." Louis appeared from the kitchen, holding two cups of tea. He gave one to Harry and then offered me the other. I smiled but shook my head.

"No, thanks. I'm just dropping Harry off." I chuckled.

"Which bed's mine?" Harry asked, and Louis shrugged.

"Well this one's mine." He said, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively, and Harry winked at him as he dumped his bag down on the one next to Louis'. I laughed.

We all looked behind us as the door opened, and Liam walked through. I took this as my cue to leave and turned to Harry.

"Right, well um, I'll see you on Thursday evening then." I said, and Harry nodded.

"You can come round whenever you want though. If you need me, I'll be there, alright?" He said, and I blushed as Liam and Louis tittered.

"Yeah." I whispered. I leaned up on my tiptoes, and kissed Harry softly, before wishing them all luck with their writing and dodging the mattresses as I walked out.

I found Perrie in the hallway, and she smiled at me.

"Hey Tasie." She said. "I was just going over to Sophia's, you wanna come?" I smiled and nodded, thanking her as I followed her into the lift and down two levels.

Sophia and Liam's apartment was really nice, and ultra-modern, with a very art-deco sort of theme. Once we were inside, Perrie and I lazily collapsed onto the super soft sofas, just as Sophia appeared from the kitchen, armed with popcorn and chocolate and pop. She grinned when they saw Perrie and I had chosen 'This Is Us', One Direction's tour film to watch. She collapsed onto the sofa, and we effectively got ourselves in a comfy dogpile as we rested the massive amount of snacks on our laps. Perrie pulled out her phone and Sophia and I both grinned as she took a selfie.

'@perrieeeleuk: Movie day todayyyyy'

She posted the selfie on Instagram, putting a link through her Twitter. She tagged both Sophia and me in the selfie and we immediately got loads of likes and comments, some hateful, most sweet and lovely.

With all Instagram business out the way, we diverted our attention to the screen, still getting all emotional as we watched the boys get up to mischief, even though we'd all probably seen the film millions of times.

"Right! What next?" Sophia clapped her hands together when the film ended, and I crawled off the sofa and over to the DVD shelf, pursing my lips as my eyes scanned what was on offer. I gasped when I saw Beauty and the Beast and held it up. The girls rolled their eyes, but smiled softly and nodded, laughing as I squealed in excitement and put it into the DVD player.

After Beauty and the Beast came 500 Days of Summer, and after that came Aladdin. Perrie and I left the apartment at about ten o'clock, giving Sophia a big hug goodbye and thanking her for a good time.

"Are you sure you're alright by yourself tonight?" Perrie asked, and I smiled, nodding reassuringly.

"I'll be fine. Night Pez." I said, waving before I unlocked the door to Harry's apartment and stepped inside, locking it again behind me. I slipped my Converse off, and then yawned as I walked into Harry's room. Stripping down and then putting on one of Harry's t-shirt, I got ready for bed. I slid into bed and texted Harry, telling him I expected a song about me with a winkey face and that I was going to sleep. Before I could get one back, I was spark out.

The next day was absolutely freezing, but breathtakingly beautiful at the same time. A thick layer of dewey frost covered everything when I woke up, and I smiled, before getting dressed and making myself a hot chocolate, sitting on the balcony to drink it.

Harry's flat overlooked London so perfectly, that it inspired me. I went inside and grabbed a picnic blanket, and a duvet from the spare bedroom, along with my sketchbook and glasses. I made myself a little cozy den, and wrapped the duvet around myself, selecting a pencil and sticking my tongue between my teeth as I tried to capture what I could see.

In the same way you get lost in a book, I got lost in my sketches, so was very surprised when I looked up to find it was very nearly dark outside. I stood up, my legs crunching from being still for so long, and then grabbed everything I'd taken out, bringing it all inside. I put everything away, before walking into the kitchen and making myself a PotNoodle for tea.