Two

The next morning, Harry and I slept in until about midday, eventually surfacing in time for lunch. My grandparents, and Lucas and Hannah and Beth had all gone home early this morning, so it was just my parents and Daisy eating with us.

"So, Harry. Melissa and I wanted to talk to you about living arrangements." My Dad said, and Harry nodded as he put down his fork.

"Well, I was doing some thinking myself actually this morning." He said, and I raised my eyebrows. Never told me! "I erm. I don't want to come in between your family, and I also realise Tasie's much too young to be living by herself when I'm on tour. So, I was thinking that Tasie could continue living with you, and I could perhaps lodge here too? I'll pay rent and everything. That way, she can carry on going to school here." Harry said and my parents nodded. Judging by their smiles, that was what they were hoping he'd say.

"That sounds fantastic." My Dad said, and Harry smiled, winking slightly at me, before we all carried on eating.

After lunch, Harry helped my Mum wash up, whilst I ran upstairs. I quickly did my makeup, and then grabbed my school bag, jogging back into the hallway, where Harry was waiting for me. We both pulled beaten-up Converse onto our feet, and then I followed him out the house.

"Your village is lovely." Harry said as we walked down the big cobbled pavement. I smiled.

"I guess. To be honest, I'm more of a city girl, then a countryside one." I said, and Harry chuckled.

"Well that's good. Because your second place of residence will be my flat in London." He said, and I smiled.

"You know, I genuinely thought you and the rest of the band lived together until like, last year." I said, and Harry tilted his head back as he laughed.

"Oh my God I'd go mad!" He said, and I giggled.

We arrived at the little tearoom after about ten minutes, and I ordered a hot chocolate and a brownie, whilst Harry went for your more traditional tea and scone with cream and jam. We sat down at a small table opposite each other to eat, and I got my homework out of my school bag, working through it whilst talking to Harry.

"What year are you in then?" He asked.

"Ten." I replied.

"Oh nice. What are you doing for GCSE?" He asked.

"History, geography, drama, food technology and dance." I said, and Harry nodded.

"I took geography and drama." He said. "Walk in the park, I can tell you. Although it might've changed since I did it." He said, and I smiled.

"What're you working on there?" He asked, pointing to the essay I was scribbling down.

"Oh, this is Health and Social." I said. "Explain the importance of contraception in young relationships." I read the title out loud, and Harry laughed.

"Nice." He said, and I giggled.

"D'you want kids?" He asked, looking seriously at me, and I grinned as I nodded.

"Er, yeah!" I said, and Harry smiled. "I want to wait until I'm finishing university though. I want to actually be a kid before I have them." I said, and Harry nodded in agreement.

"How many should we have?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I think three is a good number. Four maximum." I said, and Harry nodded again.

After that, we mostly stayed in a comfortable silence, as I finished my homework and Harry replied to some emails.

At around four, we left the tearoom, and walked back to my house. We walked close together, but didn't hold hands or anything. We did only meet yesterday. It was funny though; everyone always told me that as soon as you met your Match, you fancied them- that it was love at first sight- and I always sniffed at them, but actually, just looking at Harry made my stomach churn, and the thought of walking hand-in-hand with him, had me smiling like an idiot. And if the look on his face was anything to go by, I was pretty sure Harry was thinking the same.