Five

The next morning, Harry and I were out of the house by nine, which is impressive. We bought Costa Coffee and biscuits for breakfast and strolled around Camden Market. We found a little vintage bookstore, and both being bookworms, headed inside. We found the Classics section, and browsed there for a little while.

I looked to my left as I noticed Harry appearing next to me, and smiled at him. He had Of Mice And Men in his hands, and before I could stop him, he produced a pen and wrote on the first page.

"Spoiler: George shoots Lennie."

"Harry!!" I burst out laughing. He cracked a cheeky grin, and then put the book back.

"That's gonna ruin someone's day." I chuckled. Harry shrugged, and then took out another pen, passing it to me.

"But it's fun." He said. He grabbed To Kill A Mockingbird, and then gave it to me. "Go on." I shook my head, biting my lip and giggling as I opened up the cover and wrote,

"Spoiler: Atticus is racist."

Harry laughed when I showed it to him and nodded, both of us getting to work.

We literally spent all day doing that, moving onto the other books when we were done with Classics.

"Tasie, look." Harry nudged me gently in the ribs, and I followed his gaze to see a girl about Harry's age, who had picked up Oliver Twist. Harry and I watched as she opened the cover, her eyes widening when she read what we'd written.

"Spoiler: Bill kills Nancy."

She looked around, her eyes narrowed, and when she made eye-contact with me, I lost it. I spluttered, before laughing out loud, along with Harry. She rolled her eyes, and went to show the cashier what we'd done. I grabbed Harry before we got in trouble, and we ran out the shop, laughing to each other as we sprinted down the street.

I was still howling with laughter when we stopped at a park, leaning against a tree as Harry and I caught our breath.

Eventually, our hysterical shrieks faded to giggles, and we sat down next to each other and watched the sunset reflect on the soft ripples of the lake. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me like a blanket. He buried his lips in my hair, and I smiled up at him. He gave me a big squeeze as he kissed me, and then stood up, pulling me with him.

"C'mon." He said. "We didn't eat lunch and I'm starving."

"I'm tiireed." I whined, and Harry chuckled as he pulled me onto his back, giving me a piggy-back as he walked to McDonalds.

Turns out we weren't the only ones who had a hankering for fast-food.

"Niall!!" Harry cheered when he walked in and saw him.

"Hey, guys." He said, looking up from his notebook. Harry slid in next to him, whilst I sat opposite them both.

"Whacha doing?" Harry asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Writing." Niall said, and Harry nodded.

"I should start." He said. Niall chuckled.

"You haven't even started?!" He snickered.

"I've been busy!" Harry defended himself, winking at me. "Besides. Now that this one's come into my life, I've got plenty of material. It won't take me long to knock up a few tunes." He said, and I blushed as Niall smiled.

"Tommo was on about meeting up to write next week. Camp out at his and spend a few days writing." He said, and Harry nodded.

"Sounds good." He looked at me. "So long as that's okay with you." He said. I nodded.

"Course it is! I can stay with Sophia and Perrie or something." I said, and Harry smiled.

"Yeah." He nodded his head. As if he was suddenly remembering why we were here, he stood up.

"Anyway. What d'you want to eat?" He asked. I gave him my order, and he nodded, literally skipping to the queue. I chuckled, rolling my eyes at him, and when I looked away, I found Niall smiling at me.

"What?" I chuckled, and his smile grew.

"Harry talks about you." He said, and I raised my eyebrows. "When you were with your family, he rung us in the day to talk about the tour, and it was non stop. Tasie this, Tasie that." He chuckled. "It would be annoying, if it wasn't for the fact it's never happened before." I frowned.

"What do you mean it's never happened before? He's had girlfriends." I said. Niall shook his head.

"He's had flings, and fake girlfriends set up by management for publicity, but there's never been an actual girl who's made an impression on him. Before you, that is." He said and I bit my lip, unable to fight the smile.

"Well yeah." I said bashfully. "I mean, I'm his Match." Niall chuckled, and shook his head.

"Liam and Zayn don't do it. It's more than that." He said, before our conversation abruptly ended when Harry arrived, carrying a tray with our food on it. He passed my filet o'fish box and fries to me, and I thanked him, sipping on my Diet Coke before I started eating.

Niall, Harry and I all left McDonalds together at about half nine, and walked back to the apartment complex together, Harry and Niall making plans for days out on their days off while they're in South America.

Niall lived two floors above Harry, so the three of us hugged goodbye in the elevator, before Harry and I stepped out on our floor.

As soon as the door to Harry's apartment opened, I was hit with a sudden wave of exhaustion. I walked sluggishly into Harry's bedroom, and just about managed to change into a nightshirt and slide in next to Harry in his bed, before I was fast asleep.