ch 15 plans

Arawen pov

About 2 months later my leg is healed and as is Legolas.

We are getting ready for our wedding. Making plans as to who is invited and how the wedding is going to look etc...

I sit at my desk in my room and sketch the perfect gown for the wedding.

Legolas walks in and he looks over my shoulder. He asks is that the dress? Of course. What do you think? Well I love it arii.

Hey hon I think I found the perfect spot for our wedding to be held.

Where? he asks me.

In rivendell by the river.

That's perfect arii.

Legolas pov

The wedding is only a few months away. I tell arii.

Will you have enough time to make the dress?

Of course I will honey.

Hey arii. Do you want to go down towards the river?

Of course I do!!

We can go for a swim if you like...

Okay arii replied.

We walk out of her room hand in hand giggling. We run into several of our friends. We continue down the hall and make our way through the door.

I can see the sparkling river. I run towards the river and arawen is chasing after me. We both jump into the river. We both splash around and we are having fun together. We swim towards each other. Arawen comes towards me and I embrace her. I lift her up out of the water and swing her around keeping my eyes focused on hers. I bring her down and we begin to kiss.

All of a sudden electricity starts to flow through us!
I am completely unaware of my surroundings. The only thing that I am aware of is her.

I never want this night to end. We walk out of the river and up back towards the castle of Mirkwood.

We walk through the forest and back to the main doors. We depart from each other and go our separate ways.

I head toward my room but my father stands in the way of that.