ch.6 Arawen

Healers pov

As I began to treat the young girls wounds I found that besides her minor cuts and scraps this girl had been shot with an arrow and stabbed and on top of all of that she had a broken leg and a really badly fractured foot and something that didn't quite add up to me was the large scar that stretched from her right shoulder down through her stomach to her left thigh.

But what was really troubling and puzzling was I didn't understand how she couldn't feel it and how she could pick up the prince carried him in and kept walking and then collapse. It was completely baffling. Never in my entire life had I seen such a case. I wanted to solve the mystery.... I wanted to let my imagination and my medical knowledge run wild with possibilities. But alas it was not my job to do such things only to make sure that the patient survived and was well taken care of.

So I got on with my job. I cleansed her wounds and wrapped them. But as I began to wrap her foot and leg in a soft material and wrap the hard casting material over the top. So that her bones could heal properly. Once I was done she began to awaken. Her eyes slowly opened and then like a crack of thunder, she began to scream!
Her scream was quite deafening and it took us all by surprise. We were all taken aback and it took us several long minutes to get our composure and to help the poor girl and soother her.  But alas none of our soothing helped the poor girl out instead she just screamed at the top of her lungs (ARAWEN SCREAMS) LEGOLAS!!!!!