Ch 1. The king and The prince

Dedicated to melanycesena

Legolas pov

Ada I am here! I got word that you had called for me.(father)
Yes I did ion nîn.(my son)
Ada what is it.
Well son there are some things that I have been meaning to talk to you about.....
Just as my father was about to tell me some thing some of or guards came rushing in.
One of the guards I noticed was a woman. This was not uncommon around mirkwood, but something about her stood out to me and marked her as special. I couldn't quite place what is was. Was it the passion and fire in her eyes? Or was it her beautiful hair and lovely features?
My thoughts were soon interrupted by the exchange of conversation between my ada and one of the head guards.

"Lord thranduil there has been an attack on the kingdom" said the guard

"Thank you for the report" my father said.

"Do you not wish to hear the rest My Lord Thranduil?

"No that is quite enough" and just like that ada dismissed the guards and my ada turned to me and said you do realize what this means ion nîn.

Yes ada I do! I must prepare fight.
Yes you do ion nîn.

I turned to leave the room but was quickly stopped as my father said to me "ion nîn be careful out there. Come back to me in one piece."

I replied " yes ada I will. I will come back victorious ada!"
With that I turned on my heel and sprinted out of the room.