ten

Friday
***

Carson was in love with Puerto Rico. Old San Juan was so pretty and he was in awe by all the scenery that was around him.

"The houses are so bright. I want to live in that yellow house," Ivy said, tugging Carson towards one of the houses on the street they were on.

"Please take my picture in front of this," Ivy pleaded. She handed Carson her phone and allowed for the boy to take candids and things of her. Carson sighed but reluctantly followed the wishes of his girlfriend. He didn't mind but he had spotted a small restaurant that looked really good and Ivy had halted his trip to the little food place.

"Can we go eat food now?" Carson asked, handing Ivy back her phone.

"Yeah, I haven't had rice this whole trip and I feel like I haven't lived the whole Puerto Rican experience."

"You're such a dork Ives," Carson said, putting an arm around his girlfriends waist casually.

"So are you Catson," Ivy sighed, leaning in to her boyfriend's touch.

***

"Are you excited to be going home tomorrow?" Carson asked, shoving a piece of mofongo into his mouth.

"Yeah. I love this island but I miss sleeping in my own bed and being able to wear more clothes than just what I packed."

"But why? I think that lace bodysuit I packed you is perfect for you to wear around the house."

"You are disgusting."

"Only for you love," Carson said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Ivy's cheek.

"You're so annoyingly cute," Ivy sighed.

"Of course they would be here. Let's find another restaurant."

Carson and Ivy looked up to see Jett, Mack, Charlie and Stevie looking down at them. They hadn't noticed the group walk in since they were too caught up in each other. Jett, Mack, Charlie, and Stevie found the relationship a bit gross but they were young and just started dating so it was bound to happen. They'd eventually calm down after two weeks or so. They hoped at least.

"Don't be rude. Come sit with us," Ivy said, tugging on Charlie's sleeve so that he brunette friend would sit next to her.

"Should we?" Charlie turned to her friends and brother, asking what they should do.

"I mean, as long as they don't suck each other's faces off again while we're here, I'm good," Mack said, grabbing a chair from the table nearby and bringing it to the table where his friends were at. All of them plopped down in their seats and Carson grinned.

He was so happy that he got to spend the past week with his closest friends and it was so nice being with everyone. He finally grew a pair and asked out Ivy. He had kissed Ivy officially. He was now dating Ivy. Carson had been terrified of this never happening and he was terrified of what would happen once it did. He never expected it to be so relaxed.

Carson and Ivy practically acted the same way that they did in the past except they now could kiss without it being awkward for two months. It was so nice.

"I don't want to go home. We have school waiting for us once we do," Mack said, twirling the straw in his drink around slowly. He was impressed that the waiter hadn't carded when he came up to ask for their orders but Mack wasn't about to correct him.

"If you hate it so much, why don't you just drop out?" Jett asked seriously.

"I don't want to leave you alone. You'll have to graduate without your best friend and that wouldn't be fair. I'm sure I'm not going to college though. I want to go somewhere after the school year. I don't know where yet but definitely a new place with a new culture," Mack answered, his thoughts somewhat tumbled as he wasn't sure how he would word stuff.

"Maybe I'll join you," Ivy chirped, "I really want to truly visit Europe before college starts."

"Let's do it then," Mack said.

"Can I join? Maybe not for all of it but I can go visit every once in a while no matter where you are," Carson butted in. He didn't exactly hate school and was excited for college. He'd finally have freedom.

"Of course. As long as I don't hear you guys having sex in the bedroom next to mine."

"We'd never. We'd do it when you're out. Maybe even in the room your in since you don't want it in the room next to yours," Carson said, making Mack glare at him.

"I will send your butt back to Australia if you even consider having sex in my bed Clifford," Mack threatened. Carson knew it was an empty threat so him and Ivy were laughing.

"Should we do it Ivy?" Carson whispered, loudly in fact, so that Mack would here them.

"Do you wish to be castrated?" Mack asked.

"No thank you. I prefer to have my reproductive organs," Carson said, smiling widely at his best friend.

"Thought so. You guys may be cute together but I can see some kinky shit coming from you two."

"Yup. You're right. You caught us. I call Carson 'daddy' behind closed doors," Ivy said monotonously. She knew that her friends would react and she was waiting to see it.

"I always knew Carson was into kinky shit. When his room was on the top floor, he wasn't the quietest," Stevie chimed in, earning a glare from her brother.

"I'm moving out. I quit. I can't deal with this anymore," Carson huffed. He shoved his plate away and placed his napkin on the table. He shoved his chair out, stood up and started to walk away.

"Stop being over dramatic and come sit down with us. We'll stop attacking you for now. Just sit down next to your girlfriend and stop complaining," Mack said, reaching out and grabbing his friend and sitting him in the chair again.

Carson grumbled, sitting down. He looked over to where Ivy was sitting. She was smiling widely, the light enveloping her and she just looked really happy. His girlfriend. He liked that.

Something had definitely changed over the trip and it was definitely for the best. Carson never expected any of this to happen in a week but everything just seemed to connect together to fall into a peaceful harmony. He was still watching Ivy and loved the way she laughed at something Charlie and Jett had said. She was just perfect in his eyes and he couldn't believe that she actually said yes to dating him.

"Stop staring at me, you dork."

Carson snapped out of his daydream and blushed when realizing he had been caught staring at his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're just so stunning. I was momentarily blinded."

"Stop being cheesy."

"I-I-ok."

And yeah, Carson would definitely never trade this for anything else in the world.

***

Here's the last chapter of the sequel//spinoff. I thought this was so cute and I hope you liked Carson and Ivy as much as I did. I'm excited to have this finished since I'll be posting on my other two stories once it's February and I'm so excited idk. Ones called Roman Holidays which is a Calum story and it goes with my Badlands series and the other is called Exposed which is a Calum one as well. They're both going to be so good and I'm so excited for them. You guys will love it.

I love you guys and thank you for 20k on this book omg. You guys are just amazing and thank you for everything you do and for supporting my stories. You make me feel so special and I love you all so much. Xx

~malumwritings

Connected (Internet Friends Sequel) || Michael Clifford ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara