three

Saturday
***

Carson felt dead. It was four in the morning and he was stuck on a plane. He couldn't sleep at all. He could never sleep on planes. It was a thirteen hour flight and they were only an hour in. He was sure his whole family was asleep along with their friends. Carson was the only one awake.

Ivy was asleep on top of him and he wanted to wake her up but he couldn't. She's be so upset. Carson sighed out heavily, making the girl underneath him stir. He hadn't meant to but technically if she woke up it wouldn't be his fault. He could blame his heavy breathing. Carson did the same thing again and Ivy moved again. Her hand reached up and slapped him on the face softly making Carson chuckle.

She moved from her position of lying on Carson and looked up to face him. Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned softly making Carson coo internally at how cute she was.

"Why are you up right now?" she asked groggily. She was still tired but willing to stay up with Carson if she had to.

"I couldn't sleep," Carson admitted.

"You should've woken me up then," Ivy said and Carson quickly shook his head no.

"You looked to cute sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up," Carson said and Ivy smiled widely.

"You should've. I wouldn't have minded. I don't want you to be the only one awake," Ivy said.

"You don't have to. Please go sleep," Carson begged.

"I don't want to. I want to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about?" Carson asked.

"How about the vacation?" Ivy suggested.

"I'm excited to see you in a bikini," Carson admitted, shrugging his shoulders and Ivy gasped.

She knew he was kidding but sometimes she was surprised by how vulgar Carson was sometimes.

"Carson Clifford!" Ivy gasped, hitting him on the chest lightly.

"It slipped out," Carson said, making Ivy roll her eyes.

Carson was a cheeky person but recently his comments had occurred much more often which made Ivy flustered and blush a lot.

"Anything else you're excited for?" Ivy asked.

"Charlie and Jett making out," Carson answered, making Ivy choke on the breath she had taken.

"They definitely will not be doing anything," Ivy said, holding back a laugh.

"What makes you think that? Jett flirts with Charlie all the time."

"Charlie likes girls."

"What? Since when? What the fuck? She literally only talks about boys," Carson gasped, looking at Ivy with wide eyes. He definitely did not see this coming.

"Charlie is scared to tell people. She doesn't want to officially come out yet. She's only told Alexa and I and made Alexa swear that she wouldn't tell her brother."

"That must be killing her. She literally tells Jett everything."

"It's because they're so alike."

"Then who does Charlie like?" Carson asked.

He knew it wasn't right to be gossiping about his friends but he just wanted to find out what would go down on this trip. He was just praying something wouldn't happen that would break up their friendships.

"I'm definitely not allowed to tell you that," Ivy said, laughing at Carson's offended look.

"Do I know the girl?"

"Quite well," Ivy answered.

She moved her fingers up to Carson's face and fixed his frown so that he was smiling.

"Fuck! Is it Stevie?" Carson asked and he knew he was correct by the sigh that escaped Ivy's lips.

"But she's dating that other girl."

"I don't think they'll last. I don't like Jess and neither do Mom and Dad. She's really sketchy sometimes and can be really rude," Carson said.

"Charlie's going to be so happy," Ivy said smiling.

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to be happy?"

"Of course."

"Who's the boy you like?" Carson asked.

He truly wanted to know and know if he had a chance. Carson wanted to know if she had any feelings towards him and if he should act on it during the vacation.

"You know him. But I'm not telling you who," Ivy said.

She bit her lip as she tried to stop herself from word vomiting. She wasn't going to say a thing.

"Please Ivy," Carson begged. He hugged his bottom lip out and his eyes went wide.

"I'm not telling you anything Carson," Ivy said firmly.

Carson was about to complain again but a sudden jolt of turbulence made him shriek instead. Ivy giggled and Carson knew it wasn't worth bringing up again. She'd just bring the conversation back to his shriek.

Carson hated that Ivy wouldn't tell him some stuff. They were best friends and they should tell everyone everything. Of course, Carson wouldn't admit who he liked either but still. It wasn't fair. He was going to find out who Ivy liked by the end of the vacation whether she wanted to tell him or not. He was not going to regret this vacation and he hoped Ivy wouldn't either.

***

I updated! I should be updating tomorrow afternoon again! I'm so excited to get this story going and finish it at chapter 12. It's going to be great omg. Xx

~malumwritings