two

Friday
•Ivy's dress^^^^•

"Fuck! Carson put me down!" she squealed, making Carson laugh as he spun her around.

Ivy pouted once Carson had put her down. She didn't like being scared and Carson knew that. He knew how terrified she could get over the slightest thing and he used it to his advantage sometimes. He wouldn't stop laughing and that made the brunette girl irritated.

"You're so fucking mean to me Carson. I hate you. I'm leaving," Ivy said frantically, she turned on her heel and started walking away. She knew Carson would freak out and pull her back. They went through "arguments" like this all the time.

"Wait!"

Not even a few seconds later Ivy felt arms wrap around her torso. She was never incorrect. She knew Carson inside and out.

Carson felt the girl relax into his touch and he relaxed as well.

"If you truly hated me you wouldn't have sent me a picture of your boobs yesterday," Carson whispered into Ivy's ear. He was now back to his cheeky self. Ivy shivered at the feeling of Carson's hands on her hips.

"Maybe I sent it to the wrong person," Ivy said, shrugging her shoulders but she knew Carson wouldn't believe her.

"I'm the only person you talk to though," Carson said.

"That's not true. I talk to Jett and Mack sometimes," Ivy said and Carson rolled his eyes. His best friend scoffed.

"Harsh. Going for your best friend's friend now, hmmm?" Carson said and Ivy giggled, "You literally only text them like once every four years."

"More like every two years."

"Don't sass me," Carson pouted.

Ivy looked up, still embraced in his arms and looked at him strangely.

"I will sass you if I want to sass you," Ivy said.

"You're so rude to me," Carson whined, burying his face into Ivy's hair. It smelled like roses and he really liked the smell. If he could spend the rest of his life just holding her he'd be the happiest boy in the world.

"Okay Drama Queen," Ivy sighed, wrapping her arms around Carson tighter.

"I am not," Carson pouted.

"That's debatable. Either way, text me. I have to get to class early to ask Mr. Grice some things about a worksheet I had for homework last night. Love you," Ivy rambled. She ran her fingers through Carson's dark hair and Carson nudged his head into her hand. She quickly stood on her tiptoes and kissed Carson's cheek before pulling away and walking to her class.

"Love you too. I'll just go over to Jett and Alexa and talk to them. Jett and I have to discuss the vacation," Carson said, somewhat rambling.

"Bye, you dork. I'll talk to you later," Ivy called out over her shoulder and soon she was out of Carson's sight.

to: CATson

~7:33 am~

whIPPED

to: jet(t) black heart

~7:35 am~

shut the fuck up you asshole

to: CATson

~7:35 am~

it's true and dude you're literally ten feet away. come sit with Alexa and I