Part Five

Easy way to come out to your language teacher: use the gendered words with the gender you want to be called (make sure they are used consistently); teacher will see that you're using the "wrong" gender for the words, and that they are consistent, and ask about it; you get to tell them that it was on purpose, and you've got them on board. Unfortunately, they will most likely not help you when someone else uses the wrong pronouns, unless you go up and ask directly, apart from the initial coming out.

Gym class is the worst class of the day. Most of the activities are run by allowing boys and girls to have equal opportunity to play. Great concept and all, but I always get bunched with the girls, and no one sees me as anything else, forcing me to be associated with those idiots that try anything to get out of playing a stupid game and ruining it for everyone by not playing. Gym shorts don't help. I can never find good long shorts that make me look normal and I don't have to pull down every ten seconds. I can never understand how girls can wear those things without getting a wedgie so bad they can't fix it.

I would much rather be in a guy's body than a girl's body, even though I'm not exactly a guy. I think I'm leaning more towards being a guy, but I know I'm not completely a guy. It's all to do with everyone else's perspective. It's much easier for everyone to wrap their heads around being transgender than being non-binary.