I have one eyebrow raised, looking at him. "Well that sounds kinda lame, no offense." I giggle.

"It's not, trust me. Let's make one."

"Okay..."

We end up making one to his song 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'. It was actually really fun!

"Exactly." He smiles. We watch the video.

I am sitting on his lap, his chin resting on my shoulder. We lip synced the song, adding a couple of actions in as we go, he was holding my phone, because there is some certain way you move the camera to make it look really good. Our video looked great, if I do say so myself.

"Wow, you're a natural!" Shawn smiles. "Better than I was when I started, that's for sure."

We post the video. I look at my feed and see that I already have 10 followers.

"Let's watch some of yours and your sister's!" I suggest.

"Alright, but mine aren't that good." He laughs.

"I'm sure they're great." I smile, and kiss him on the cheek.

I search up his username, he says it's @canadianwoods88. I follow him, and watch a couple of his videos. In the ones of his own songs he is so happy!

"I can't believe you said that these are bad. They are amazing, babe!" I smile, and kiss him on the lips.

We watch more of his videos. I also look up Aaliyah's username (Shawn told me it's @aaliyahmendess) and follow her as well. I watch some of her videos, and she is so good at this!

-

For the rest of the day, we basically do that, just playing around on my social media, (Shawn and I followed each other on everything).

Shawn just left, his mom wanted him home because he had been out all day. I don't blame her, if my son was out all day on Christmas day, I would want him home too.

I decide to call Evie, since I haven't talked to her in awhile. Crap, she's gonna be mad at me again. I think to myself.

I go into her contact and press 'call'.

"Hey Allie!" Evie says.

"Hey Evie! How are you?" I ask.

"I am great, how are you? How was your Christmas?" She asks.

"It was great! Guess what Santa brought me?"

"What?"

"A MacBook!" I scream.

"No, really?" She replies. "That's great!"

"Yeah, and while Shawn was here today he helped me get on all of the social media." I laugh.

"Great! So do you have snapchat yet?"

She has been bothering me for awhile to get snapchat, but I said no every time. "Actually, no. That's, like the only one I didn't get." I laugh.

"Wow." I can hear her smirk through the phone.

"Actually imma get it right now."

"Wait actually?" She perks up.

"Yeah." I go to my app store, and get the app. I wait for it to download, and while I'm waiting, we talk about everything else we got for Christmas.

Then, I see that the app is loaded, and go into it. I make an account, one with the same username as everything else to keep it easy.

"I just signed up! Add me, I'm @allie.zimm!"

"Okay I added you."

I add her back, then I post a selfie to my story, and put the caption as 'finally got snapchat!'

"Yeah so by the way, I'm going on tour with Shawn." I say excitedly.

"What? Really? That's amazing, Allie." She says sympathetically. "But what about me? I'll be here all alone."

"I'm only leaving after exams. I'll be gone for second semester and first semester of next year."

"Yeah but what about while you're gone? I'm gonna miss you so much." I can hear the sadness in her voice, and it feels like a dagger to my heart. I had completely forgotten about leaving her.

"Evie, I'll miss you too. But I have to do this. For Shawn."

"For Shawn? Really, Allie? Shawn is more important than me now? I see how it is."

"No I didn't mean it that way, I-"

"This is not how friendships work, Allie. You're gonna have to learn how to make your best friend just as important as your boyfriend, and until then, don't come running to me with your problems. Cause I won't care." I can hear the anger in her voice now. What she just said hurt so bad.

"Evie?" I say, saddened, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. "You're really leaving me like this?"

"Until you learn, yes. You have barely talked to me since you met him, Allie. And even the times you have, everything's about him. So consider this over until further notice."

She hung up. Evie just broke up with me. I can feel the tears running down my cheeks. It's over.

a/n sorry guys I had to add some drama, I thought this story was too boring

I got musical.ly that's why I added in that part lol I'm kinda obsessed with it

the pic in the media is so cute lol

sorry not much to say tonight, I probably won't be updating for awhile because finals are coming up and I need to focus on that :))

Remember, vote, comment, share, etc. ;)