Goddess. I was horny as hell.

And my dream responded to the heat burning in my groin as dream Xed approached me, coming so close that I could feel his breath on me, the heat from his skin against mine as he ran his hands down my arms. I stared up at him, still awed that even in an average adult body, he was taller than me.  He leaned down, his lips brushing mine, sending goose bumps flying over my skin.

"Your cheeks are pink." He murmured against my lips. I shivered. I wanted to touch him, I wanted to run my fingers over his rippling chest, bite him, feel him, but I wasn't sure what to do. Admittedly, I'd never had a sexual encounter that was voluntary. I'd had several people try and molest me in the past, but they never got past the sexual comments before I ripped their hearts out.

Otherwise, I was completely and utterly virginal.

"Okay." I said stupidly. Xed smiled at that, then leaned in to kiss me again, but this time, his moist tongue tickled my lips open. He parted my lips with his tongue, sending hot chills through me as he kissed me. His hands cupped my face, rough and powerful as his tongue completely dominated my mouth.

The kiss itself was hot and demanding. It made my body ache. I couldn't resist and grabbed Xed around the waist, pulling him hard against me, feeling the hot pulse of his groin against mine. A moan slipped past my lips at the contact.

It felt so real.

It felt as if it were really happening.

I could feel the heat of lust pumping through my veins. My heart beating a harsh beat against my chest. I could feel the heat of Xed's body, the wetness of his tongue, the throb of his cock grinding against me.

The werewolves must have really pumped me up with morphine to give me a dream so realistic that it felt like it was happening.

Unfortunately, it ended all too soon because one minute, I was making out and on the verge of undressing with Xed and the next, I could hear Hunter's voice interrupting everything.

"Hey, sex bomb, wake up before you explode all over your sheets." My eyes flew open, my breath coming out in a harsh gasp as I stared up at Hunter, who was staring down at me with a raised brow. I blinked a few times rapidly, afraid that Xed would be sitting nearby and suspect something, but much to my relief, he wasn't here. While odd, I was glad I wouldn't have to see him after having such an erotic dream about him.

"Wow," Hunter commented, making me glare at him out the corner of my eye as I sat up slowly, grimacing in pain at the ache in my torso from my healing bones, "I don't think I've ever seen someone so horny before. You on viagra or something or does that not work on vampires?" I shot him a dirty look as I rubbed the back of my neck. I looked down, embarrassment burning my cheeks harshly at the wetness between my legs. I cursed under my breath, clenching a fist against my face in an attempt to hide my distress from Hunter, but it was impossible and he wasn't going to let me live it down.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked bitterly, shifting so I could get out of the bed. Hunter made no move to help me and in fact stepped a few feet back up against the wall, pointing out the door.

"First door on the left when you walk out." He informed. I got up, moving quickly out of the room and into the bathroom. I was relieved to find a tub there, so I filled it up and stripped off my pants. I tossed them in the sink and soaked them before climbing into the tub.

A sigh of relief escaped past my lips at the feel of the warm water caressing my damaged body. I slumped against the side of the tub, watching the water ripple with my movements. A frown worked itself onto my face, however, as I stared at my reflection in the mirrors that went around the tub.