From the corner of my eyes I saw headlights entering Kou's driveway. Swiftly turning to look at who it might be, I saw Nate profile through the car window. Shooting straight up from where I was sitting, I practically ran over to Kou's driveway. I'm glad she was safe and sound. By the time I reach the drive way Nate had already open the car door for Kou and helped her out.

"Kevin what are you doing here?" Kou ask looking at me. Just seeing her brought a huge smile on my face. At last, I was waiting the whole day just for this moment. I saw that she was wearing her East High sweater that I got for her last Christmas, it was big enough that it covered her upper thighs but her chest still clung tightly to the top portion of the sweater. Even her necklace seem to glitter in the moonlight. As stunning as she was yesterday all dress up and breath-taking she was as beautiful today with just her leggings and sweater.

"I was waiting for you." I replied. Turning to Nate I nod acknowledging his presence.

"Oh. But why?"

I brought my hand to brush her left check, it felt warm on my cold rough hands, "Because I wanted to see you. Did you finally finish your project?"

Before she could answer a small squeak sounded from her cute pink lips as Nate wrap his arms around her waist and pulls her against his chest away from me, my hand dropping from her checks. "Thanks for asking, we did finish. We even went on a date afterwards." I barely heard him as anger erupted though my whole body. How dare he hold my girl like that! I was ready to rip his arm off.

"Release her now," I snarled as I grab Nate's arm, the one around Kou's waist, and grip tightly.

Nate didn't let go instead we silently glared at each other both of us tense, neither of us daring to move. I was practically shooting daggers from my eyes hoping they would fly and pierce his heart. I felt my other hand tighten into a hard fist and my bicep muscles tense up. When I saw Nate's arm tighten around Kou even more I exploded, my fisted hand ready to take a swing.

Instead of I felt a soft hand land on the center of my chest. I broke eye contact with Nate and look down at Kou. I saw her slightly shake her head in a "no" motion and heard her whisper my name. I knew she could tell how angry I was at that moment and she was doing that to calm me down. She really knew me to well. With that one action from her I relax my fist and let go of Nate's arm. Shit, I have never been an aggressive person, but when it comes to Kou I become so possessive and lose my control so quick. I step back separating the space between Nate and I.

I heard Kou say sternly, "Let go of me Nate." I smiled a bit when I heard her harden voice. I could tell I was not the only one that was piss off at the moment. I hope that by the tone of her voice it meant she didn't like Nate holding her. I did a small victory dance inside.

As instructed Nate let go of Kou dropping his hand to his side just where they should be, away from Kou. In fact if I had it may way they would be tied around his back so he wouldn't even be able to touch her at all. Kou took a few steps away from Nate separating the space between them. Turning around she said to him, "Thank you for today I really enjoyed it. And just like I said I'll keep the promise we made, but I think it's time for you to go home. You should at least spend the rest of your birthday with your mother."

Birthday? I didn't know it was Nate's birthday today.

Nate gave a small smile and presented Kou with a small kiss on the forehead. "I'll keep you to that promise. So good night princess, and thank you again for today." Nate looked at me for a few seconds before getting into his car. I could tell he wanted to say something, instead he made his way back to his care. I watch as he exit the driveway and drove off.