55.

Joe's POV

"Is everything alright?" Selena asked as  I went to the waiting room,it was 9 in the morning,we decided to rest before we let the kids see the babies.

"Everything is fine,come see them." I smiled and took everyone to Demi. "Mommy!" Jake smiled,"Mommy!" Audrey smiled.

"Oh my god! You had twins!" Selena smiled big,"Yeah." Demi smiled,the boy is named,Mason William Jonas and the girl is Skylar Mae Jonas." Demi smiled.

"They are so cute!" Selena cooed,I smiled,"We were suppose to only have,but we are blessed with two." I smiled,"Hey bro,wanna help me go get baby furnature?" I looked at Nick.

"Sure,dude." Nick agreed,"It's okay,if I go babe?" I looked at Demi,"Of course babe." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"Bye babies." I kissed Skylar's and Mason's head and then I kissed Jake's and Audrey's forehead and left.

Demi's POV.

"So you have 4 kids now." Selena smiled,"I know.." I sighed,"You can do it." Selena smiled at me,I smiled a little,"I know.." 

"Mommy can we hold them?" Audrey asked,"Sure,you guys need to sit down." I smiled. Jake and Audrey sat down and I handed Mason to Selena and Selena helpd Audrey hold him,"You gotta support his head,Audrey." Selena instructed and then she handed Skylar to Jake,"Careful,bud." 

"She's cute mommy!" Jake's face light up.

A few days later.

I  was rocking Sky to sleep for her nap,"Who's a cute baby?" I smiled and kissed her cheek,she was finally asleep,I softly put her in the crib. 

I grabbed the baby monitor and went to the backyard and sat on the edge of the pool,"Is daddy teaching you how to swim?" I smiled at Jake.

"Yeah!" Jake smiled,"Good." I smiled.

"Did daddy always have a good looking body,mommy?" Audrey asked,I threw my head back full of laughter,when I finally stopped,"No." I smirked.

"Mommy's just kidding." Joe hissed and I smiled. "I start 2nd grade in 2 days!" Audrey cheered,"I know! You're getting so grown up!" I smiled,"I remember when you were soo little,man..how time flies." Joe smiled.

"And I start preschool!!" Jake splashed,smiling,"I know!" I smiled,"You becoming a big boy." I laughed.

"Ooh,Mase is crying,be right back." I got up and headed to take care of Mason.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's boring,BUT...drama is going to happen in the next chapter....soo.....

GET YOUR SPORKS READY!!

and....

please...

don't...

hate me..

but this book is ending soon. like 60 chapters soon,I'm not like the Jonas Brothers or Justin who likes to throw out the word soon when 3 months or later something comes up lol.

yep,I am rambling,sorry.

Enjoy my loves.xoxox