52

4 months later

I'm 17 weeks pregnant now,"Mommy,can we go the beach?" Audrey begged,I laughed,"Sure,let's get ready." I went to her bedroom,"What bathing suit,hun?" I looked in her closet,"The purple one!!" she danced.

"Okay,baby." i smiled and helped her put it on,once she got her ready,I put on a black one piece strapless swimsuit. I slipped a cover up and a black floppy hat,"Let's go." I took Audrey to the beach.

When we got there,I layed the towel for Audrey and I pulled up a chair and I sat down,"Mommy,where is Jakey and daddy?"

"Daddy went shopping with Jake and uncle Kevin." I lathered sunscreen on her,"Why?"

"Because he wanted to." I laughed,"Oh well,we're having more fun." Audrey laughed,"Am are you having a boy and girl,mommy?" She placed her hand on my stomach,"I don't know yet,I might find out tomorrow,what do you want?"

"I want a girl!!" Audrey smiled big,"I knew you were gonna say that." I laughed,Audrey ran off and played in the sand,I watched and then I noticed him,I smiled and waved to him.

"Hey Demi." Zac ran over to me,"Hey,come sit." I smiled as he sat on the towel,"I don't want to get your daughter's towel wet." Zac looked at me,"I got another one." I smiled.

I looked at him,"So how are you?" I smiled,"I'm doing good,I found someone.." He smiled,"That's awesome." I smiled,"Her name is Lindsey." He fixed his hair. 

"I'm glad you found someone,you deserved it." I smiled,"So you're pregnant?.." He looked at my stomach,I sighed,"Yeah,it was kind of a surpise.." I laughed a little.

"You guys didn't want another child?" He looked at me,"I always dreamed of having more children...but I have a hard time having children,so Joe and I decided to only have two.." I grinned.

"Well,I wish you guys well." Zac smiled at me,"Thanks." I smiled back at him."Oh hey Zac!" Audrey ran and hugged him,"Hey pal." Zac smiled,"I haven't seen you in awhile."  Audrey smiled.

"I know!" Zac tickled her,"Zac!!" Audrey laughed while struggling,"Ah,I must go..my friends are waiting on me." Zac laughed and got up,"It was nice talking to you." I smiled as he walked off.

...

"Nice baby." I tucked Jake in and kissed his forehead,"Night mommy!" Jake smiled and I closed to door quietly and headed to my bedroom,I changed into my pajamas and layed down,"Night,baby." I kissed his lips.

I put the covers over me and fell asleep.

..

The next day,I got ready for the doctors,I put on jeans and a t shirt,I took Joe's hand and we headed out,"Thank you for watching the kids for us!" I hugged Dani then I got in Joe's car.

"We're here for Dr.Swartz." Joe checked in and the nurse checked us in at the computer,"He'll like to see you now." she smiled and took us to the room.

"Hello guys." the doctor walked in and shook our hands,"Hey,we're here for a check up." I smiled and layed down. "Alright,ready to know the sex?" he asked.

"Yeah." Joe smiled and helped me on the bed thing,I raised my shirt up and he spread the gel on my belly,"Oooh." I laughed at the chill,"Sorry.Let's see." He scans my belly.

I smiled,I looked up at Joe,"I hear a heartbeat." I smiled at Joe and he kissed my forehead,"It is definitely a girl,congratulations!" the doctor cleaned the gel off of me,"Yay!" I smiled,"So everything is fine?" I asked as I sat up,"Yeah,is your next check up the 18th next month be okay?"

"Of course." I smiled,"Thanks." I got up and headed up.

"Wow,we're having another girl." Joe kissed my cheek,"I know." I smiled,"You can start painting her room now!!" I laughed.