43.

"Wilmer??" I stood there. "Hey Demi." Wilmer smiled a little, I went outside and closed the door,"What's wrong?" I looked at him,"My house burnt down.." He sighed.

I gasped,"Oh my god.."

"Yeah..I lost everything.." Wilmer rubbed his eyes,"I know how you feel,a crazy ex boyfriend of mine burnt down my house and I lost my dog,Oliver." I sighed. "I'm sorry.." he patted my back.

"It's fine.."I shrugged,"So..I don't have family here and I really need a place to stay.." Wilmer sighed,"Let me ask Joe,hold on." I smiled a litte and went inside.

I wrapped my arms around him,"Babyyyyy..." I rubbed his chest,"What do you want?" He smirked,"Well...." I smiled,"Wilmer's house got burnt down....and I am wondering if he can stay with until...he finds a place to stay.." I looked at him.

"I don't know.." he sighed.

"Come on..he can watch the kids,while you know.." I smiled and nibbled on his ear,"Mmm....okay..baby..he can stay." He smirked,I giggled,"Good,thanks." I kissed his cheek and headed outside,"You can stay with us." I smiled and helped him in,"Thank you so much,Hermosa!" He smiled.

"Anytime..plus we need to repay you for what you haven done." I smiled. "Nah,you don't have too. Beautiful home."  Wilmer smiled,"Thanks." I helped him carry his few belongings upstairs to the guest bedroom,"Here is your room." I smiled.

"You call this a guest bedroom?! If this room is this big,I don't wanna know how big the master is!" Wilmer said,flabbergasted. I laughed,"It's Malibu,Wilmer,there are big homes." I smiled,"And i forget that you are a sensational superstar." Wilmer smiled and I blushed a little.

"Dinner is ready soon,you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah,I'm starved,thank you." He smiled,"No,thank you." I smiled and walked out,"Jake,come help mommy set up the table!" I smiled and went downstairs and started setting the table up.

"So we got a new roomie?" Joe smiled and I laughed,"Si." I smiled. "You better not start talking spanish,you know how much that turns me on." Joe smirked. "We got a 2 year old in the room,Joseph." I laughed.

"What does that mean,daddy?" Jake asked,and I raised an eyebrow at Joe. "It means..um...I think your mother is very beautiful." Joe smiled. "She is beautiful!" Jake smiled and I laughed.

Joe started putting food on the plates,"Shhhhpagetti?" Jake asked and I laughed,"And meatballs." Joe asked. "Wilmer,food is ready!" I yelled from downstairs,then I sat down by Joe. I started cutting up the meatballs for Jake. 

Wilmer sat down,"Hey Joe." He introduced,"Hey dude." Joe replied and we started eating. "Good daddy!" Jake smiled,with spagetti sauce all over his face. "I'm glad." Joe laughed,"So Wilmer,you like the Yankees?" Joe looked at him.

"I'm a big fan,why?"

"They have a game tonight,wanna watch it with me?" Joe asked,and I smiled a little,"Of course." his accent more fluent. "What is wrong with your legs?" Jake asked.

"Jacob.." I looked at him,"It's fine," Wilmer laughed a little,"I got hurt,by saving your sister." Wilmer nodded. "Oh." Jake smiled.

We finished eating and I got the dishes done and Wilmer and Joe were in the theatre room,watching the game on the big flat screen.

I went to Jake's room,"Can I play with you,squirt?" I sat next to him. "No mommy." He kept playing with his trains. I frowned,"I am soo bored and lonely.." I sighed,looking down,fake crying. 

"Mommy..." Jake came and hugged me,"You can come play with me." Jake smiled and I started playing trains with him. "Follow my train,mommy." Jake smiled and I made my train follow his,"Where we going,Thomas?" I made my voice of deep.

Jake giggled.

"We gotta get some coal." Jake said,"Coal? I thought trains needed gas." I smiled,"That's caws mommy." "Oh right,duh. I'm so dumb." I laughed. "Stop!! We're at the coal stop." Jake instructed. 

"You're so bossy for a 2 year old." I laughed,he walked over to me and sat on my lap,with his hand arms around my neck,"Mommy..." Jake giggled.

"Jakeee.." I mocked. "Mommy!" Jake laughed and hit me lightly,"What?!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sweepy.." He yawned."We gotta get you clean,first." I smiled and got up with him in my arms,and I carried him to the bathroom.

I helped him get undressed and then I got him in the bathtub,"Tell me if that's too hot." I smiled and washed him,"It feels good mommy." Jake smiled.

Once he got washed and I got him out and dried and wrapped a towel around him with a duck hood. I couldn't help but to take a picture of him.

"My little duckling.❤" I tweeted with the pictured. "I carried him to his bedroom and dressed him into his pajamas. 

I got him tucked in bed and read him a bedtime story.

Once he was asleep,I closed his door,quietly and headed to my bedroom,to find Joe shirtless,reading a book on the bed. I smiled and slipped on my pajamas. 

I climbed on to bed and snatched the book out of Joe's grip and sat ontop of him. I started kissing his jawline. "You know,we can't do this now,we have someone next door." Joe smirked. "I don't care." I smiled and layed my lips on his.

He softly pulled away,"I've been thinking.." He said.

"Oh wow,you actually have a brain." I joked and kissed the middle of his neck,where his adam's apple is as he laughed. He slid his hands up my shirt and stroke my back softly. "Anyways, August 16." Joe said.

I pulled away,"For what?.."

"I want that day to be the day I marry you again,I know we agreed to marry after you had the baby...but the baby is gone...and I know it's onle 3 months..but I believe we can do it." Joe smiled at me.

"Okay,I love it! Let's do it!" I smiled and I started kissing his neck again. "I've also been thinking.." Joe smiled.

"Ugh,what?" I looked at him,"I know you wanted to have more children...I've been thinking we can adopt..you know..."

I smiled and cupped his face,"You are awesome,you know that?" I smiled even more,"You know how I do." He shrugged,I laughed.

He then pulled me close and started kissing me.

I smiled while kissing him,suddenly I felt his tongue rub against my lips,I laughed and rolled over to my side. "HEY!" He looked at me,"I'm sorry,but I believe no sex before marriage." I smirked and turned off the lights.

"You bitch." Joe laughed and put his arm around me and pulled me close.