16.

A Month later;

Joe's POV.

"I'm going out and check out some girls." I said walking down the stairs."Don't care." Nick yelled back. Suddenly I slipped on a step and fell. 

"Joe are you okay?!" Nick runs downstairs. "Fuck those fucking steps!" I cursed while rubbing my head,I looked around,"Where the fuck am I?"

"My house.." Nick said and I looked at him,"Why am I in La when I should be NJ with my wife and kids?"

"Dude,you remember?!"

"Yeah...what's going on?"

"Well,dude, you went out to Audrey's preschool to get her because a hurricane was coming and..you and Audrey got hurt. Audrey is fine,she just broke her arm,but you in the other hand,got long time memory lost."

"Shit.."

"You couldn't member things past when you were 18 years old,you thought you were 18 and you didn't remember Demi or your kids. You even slept with another woman."

"Shit,where's Demi!?"

"She went to rehab.."

"WHAT WHY?!"

"She got addicted to these pills.."

"What rehab?"

"Malibu Horizon."

"Watch the kids,I need to see her."

"Joe!"

I ran out,I got in Demi's car and I started driving to Malibu.

...

4 hours later,I got into Malibu. I typed 'Malibu Horizon' on the GPS. "Turn right on the next light,so I did.

I finally got to the rehab center. I pulled into a parking lot,I got out and took off my sunglasses when I got inside. "I'm here to see Demetria Lovato." 

"Um..room 34."

"Thanks."

I ran to room 34 and knocked. 

A beauty answered the door,she had her hair in a messy bun and no make up on. "What are you doing here?!" She asked. "Demi,I remember."

"What do you mean?"

"I fell down the stairs and I remember you,the kids,everything."

"Really?!" her face brightened up a little. "Yeah,baby." I cupped her face and kissed her softly. She brought me inside and closed the door.

"Babe,why were you taking pills?" I looked at her.

"I..I...was a wreck..I was depressed.."

"I love you,baby." I pecked her lips.

"I love you too." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I locked the door and I carried her to her bed. "I have people next door,babe."

"Fuck them." I said and slide off her shirt and started kissing her neck.

...

She layed her head on my chest and started kissing my chest."I can finally say I had sex in a rehab center." I smirked she layed on top of me with her arms around me and laughed. "Wow,you must feel like a winner.." She joked.

"I do." I kissed her forehead,"When I was driving here..I was thinking.. Malibu would be a great place to stay..why can't we move here?"

"We can,I mean I have always liked it here." she smiled.

"Then I'll look for houses for us." I smiled and kissed her lips.

There was a knock on the door,"Shit!" I cursed and we got dressed in a hurry. "Come in!" Demi unlocked the door.

"It's time for your treatment."

"Okay.."She sighs,"Let me say goodbye to my husband." she pecked my lips a few times,"Bye beautiful." I told her with a smile.

Another month later.

I bought an awesome house in Malibu while Demi is still in rehab. Nick was helping me with furnature. "Daddy can I get on your ipad?" Audrey came to me was Nick and I were carrying the couch inside. "Sure,sweetheart." I said as we put the couch on the floor in the living room."I'm soo done." I sipped my water.

"Dude,that's the first thing in this house." Nick said.

"Thank you captian obvious!" I rolled my eyes,then I heard Jacob cry,"Shit where did I put the baby!?"

"You forgot where you put Jake!?"

"Shut up." I started running around the house.

"The worst father reward goes to Joseph Adam Jonas,everybody."

"Found him!" I yelled and picked up Jake,"It's okay baby..shh.." I started feeding him.

-------------------------------------------------------

WOHOO! JEMI SEX. Lmao i  am sorry. :p

Well,sad news is...

this story won't be updated for a few days,because I got exams to study for,so I might can update thursday or Friday. I might update tomorrow,but I am quite busy. So yeah.

Atleast it's a happy chapter :)

-Chloe.