17.

Joe's POV.

I went downstairs carrying Jacob. "You found the baby!" Nick joked."Oh shut up. You trying taking care of two kids." I glared at him. I put Jacob in his crib downstairs. "Dude can I tell you something?" Nick looked at me,"Of course dude,I am your brother."

"I am thinking about proposing to Selena.." He said,and  I was shocked. I put my hand over my heart,"Whoa,what?! Nick wants that kind of commitment!?"

"Dude,can you be serious right now?"

"Sorry,but you did that to me when I told you that I was proposing to Demi,so you had to see that coming." I laughed,"What about Demi?"

"She's hot and all,dude..but I don't love her like that." Nick said and I looked at him,"Not that,you idiot. I mean what about Demi..you know Demi and Selena aren't as close as they once were.." 

"Demi could deal with it..it might bring them together."

"Pst. They are on and off."

"But dude...I think I love her.." Nick said and I looked at him,"Well if you love her,that's all that matters. Do you have a ring?" I asked. "No..I was hoping you could help me get one.."

"Sure,we can go to lunch too." I went to the moving truck with him and we carried another piece of furnature inside."So do you know when Demi will be released?"

"I don't know,she's hoping another month,but I did my research and it said it takes alteast 5 months for the addiction to go away."

"Daddy,I'm hungry and bored." Audrey pouted. "Let us put some more furnature in and we'll go to McDonald's."

"Okay daddy!" She ran off inside.

"Are you sure you want to marry right now?" I put the furnature down on the perfect spot and went back to the moving van,"What you mean?..I'm 23,like your wife. I'm not 19." Nick joked. "Ha.ha. I was in love,Nicholas."

"Was? You're not in love now?"

"The 'In love' phase goes away when you have kids,dude. You make your children your number one priority so you don't really have time to be in love with your wife. I'm not saying I don't love Demi anymore,cause I do."

"I understand what you are saying." Nick patted my back. "I love my kids,I love to make Demi happy,but if was have waited on having children,We could do so many things,like I could take her to Rome,England,she always wanted to go to the UK,or making Paris,but now I can't do that,Who would watch our children for a week.."

"Dude,once Demi gets out,you and the children can take a vacation with the kids to England,it'll be a family vacation Audrey would enjoy it."

I hugged Nick."Thank you bro. I guess it would be a good time since Preschool doesn't restart until the fall and if they let Demi out next month we would still have time. I just gotta ask Demi and look for  hotels."

"Dude get an Inn. Free breakfast."

"Okay,okay. I just don't know how Jacob would be on a long flight."

"I wouldn't worry,he's a peaceful baby. You and Demi are lucky,you had two peaceful babies." Nick said,"I know,lucky." I laughed.

"Do you guys want anymore kids?"

"We think 2 is enough,plus I don't want have another chance to lose her again."

"Good. You got a son and daughter,that's enough."

"True that." I smiled,"Audrey,you ready!?" I put Jake in his stroller. "For what daddy?" 

"McDonald's." I pushed the stroller to the car,"Yours or Demi's?" I ask Nick. "Demi's since the carseats are there."

"True. Can you get Audrey in please." I said as I was strapping Jacob in.

We got in once we finished,I drove to McDonald's. "It'll take 10 hours and 10 minutes." Nick said. I glanced at him then the road,"To McDonalds?.."

"No,to england,dumb butt." Nick glared at me and Audrey laughed. "Audrey don't laugh at Nick,he's making fun of daddy."

...

We finally finished our lunch."Audrey,come on,we're ready to go." 

"But daddy."

"Sorry sweetheart,but we gotta pick rings for uncle Nick,before they close." I put on her shoes for her."Wings?" She cocked her head. "Yeah,he's asking Selena to be his wife. She will become a mommy soon."

"Cool!" she smiled and I picked her up and got her in the car.

...

"Don't touch nothing,alright? You break,I have to pay." I told Audrey and she nodded her head, I picked her up and carried her while pushing the cart.

"How bout this one?" He pointed to a ring. "One karat,really dude?" I looked at him. "What?..You want to go all out and get her a ring like Kim Kardashian's ring?"

"No,but a little bigger then that. Think of it like the ring that symbolizes your marriage,your love,and your life together,you want it to be simple and short?"

"Then you want it big and fabulous like my man junk!?" Nick looked at me and I started dying laughing,"No,and keep that to yourself. What about this one?" I pointed to a 3 karrat princess cut,while laughing. "I actually like the cute." Nick goes to the ring dude.

"Daddy..I need to pee.." audrey looked at me."Do ya'll have family restrooms?" I asked the workers and they nodded their head no. I sighed I pushed the stroller to Nick. "Watch Jake for me."  I carried Audrey to the women's restroom,We rushed to the big handicap stall.

"I love you daddy." She giggled. "You should. I pulled her pants down and plopped her on the toilet."I can't pee when you watch me daddy."

"Sorry." I turned my back against her and waited for her to finish.

...

"Mind watching my kids for me? I am going to see Demi."

"Why can't you bring your kids?"

"I've tried,but they are like,no kids." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure dude."

"Thanks." I hugged him and hugged Audrey and headed to the Rehab center.

..

"Hey baby."Her face was brighten up and I pecked her on the lips and went inside."Wanna see your new house baby?" I sat down on her bed and she sat on my lap,"Of course."

I started showing pictures of our house on my phone. " It's a cute house baby. I love it." She smiled and I kissed her cheek."So what have you been doing today?"

"Well..Nick and I were looking for rings..he going to propose to Selena.." I looked at her,waiting for her to react. "Okay,cool." She smiled at me. 

"Have they told you an idea on when you can get out?"

"They  are hoping the end of this month,they said I am showing real improvement. Why?"

"Cause I was thinking we can go to England for like a week with the kids,like a summer vacation. You in?"

"Like UK England?"

"No,like New York,England." I joked.

"Joe stop." She giggled.

"Yes,UK England." I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah,I'm in! I can't wait!" She smiled big.

"Me neither,babe. I know how much you want to go to the UK." I pecked her lips.

"Yeah,maybe we can do a free show since you never toured there on your solo tour and neither have I.." 

"Yeah maybe."

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,this is the last one until thursday. :p

I decided I know my English exam and I studied a little so yeah.

Enjoy.

-Chloe.