38.

Caution: This part MIGHT make you cry if you are an easy tear jerker. or if you're on your  'monthly gift',but if you're a dude,1. I don't imagine a dude reading one of these stories,but if you are a male,sorry. 2. ignore the 'monthly gift' thing cause obviously,it doesn't reflect on you. Kay,enjoy.  :)

3 days later..

I was in the kitchen table,reading over the papers,"Heyy baby." Zac came down and kissed my cheek,I sighed,"Hey."

"What's wrong?" He rubbed my shoulders,I sighed,"I don't know if I can do this.." I ran my hands through my hair. "You still love him?.." Zac looked at me.

"I...I...don't know possibly.." I sighed.

"I gotta go to film my next moving..you have time to think by yourself..if it's him,it's cool,I understand he is your first love,so I am fine if you choose him." He sighed,"So..call me later." He pecked my cheek and headed out.

I sighed and headed to my closet,trying to reach for a box on a self,but suddenly a box fell over,"Shit." I cursed,then I noticed there were letters from Joe and I and pictures. 

I sat down on the ground and pulled out a letter.

"I missed you so much. I wish this flipping tour is over so I can see you. :( No wait,that's mean to say,I love seeing my fans,I mean I wish you were here with me. I LOVE YOU. ~Demi."

"I miss you so much too,Dems. I hope to see you soon.  I don't even know what to do with myself,Nick wants me to go golf with him,but do I look like a freaking golfer?!! I love you too!! -Joe."

"I just out of the hospital now,the doctor said I can go,Marissa will be staying with me,so you don't need to worry about the pregnancy while you are on tour. Sorry we  couldn't have more time by ourselves,but we're having a baby! Ah! Love you. ~Dem."

"But if there is anymore pains,etc. I will be on the plane ASAP. You are my wife now,you mean the WORLD to me. You&Me. YOU+ME=BABY. WOO! Ahaha Love you back. -J."

I wiped my tears and noticed two unopen envelope,"What's this?" I said to myself and opened the first one.

"Hey Demi,

                I know I am the last person you wanna hear from,but I feel bad what I did,I left you when I found out you were cutting,right after we made love,I am such a bastard.  I don't know if I will have the strength to sent this letter,but I want you to know,if I do decided to grow a pear and sent this. Anyways, I wanna tell you that I am SORRY,I should of got you help instead of leaving you at your worse. I love you and hopefully you will become stronger when you come out. I'm 19 years old,deeply in love with you. Hopefully we can be together forever once you are out. I can picture us married and having lots of babies together! Ha,I love you so much!  

                                                                                                                              Love,

                                                                                                                                        Joe."

I sighed and opened the next letter.

"Demi,It's Joe,I am torn between letting you be happy,and then you getting hurt. It absolutely kills me seeing you with Wilmer,he is half your age. You can find someone better..maybe me. I'm not jealous,but Wilmer,he's a player and I don't want you to be played. Love you. -Joe."

I rubbed my face and looked through the pictures. I smiled at the picture we took in Paris by the Eiffel tower.

"I don't want to be one of those cheesy couples,Joe!" I laughed and he pulled me closer as the guy took the picture. "Was that so hard,babe?" Joe smiled and I laughed,"Shut up." I kissed him."