46.Part 1.

3 months ago.

Today is my wedding day,I'm nervous,but I don't know why,I am already like married to him. I got my makeup  and hair done,then I slipped on my dress,I smiled at the mirror,"I look gorgeous." 

Selena hugged me,"Like always." she told me,"Audrey,Jake,and Jeremy all are suited up." 

I smiled at her,"How bout the bridemaids?" I looked at her and she nodded her head,"Yep." she smiled,"I forgot how good pink looks good on you." I smiled,I grabbed my bouquet of flowers.

Music started playing and the flowers girl Grooms men and bridemaids were going down the asile,then ring boy and the flower girl.

Then the bridal music came on,I grabbed Eddie's arm and walked down the asile,I smiled at Joe,I kissed Eddie's cheek and we stopped at the end

"We have come together at the invitation of Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas to celebrate the uniting in Christian love, their hearts and lives. This is possible because of the love God has created in them, through Jesus Christ." the preacher said.

"Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly." This abundant life, for many people, is an impossible dream, yet God wants us all to have this abundant life and proved His love for us by giving His Son, that we might have this life.

Another way that God provides for this "full" life is creating those who will love us. Joe Jonas has found such a one in Demi Lovato's  hearts and spirits were drawn together before today by the Lord of all creation. Two lives are not united by ceremony, but only in the power, love, and grace of God

Joe and Demi are here to publicly declare that because of Jesus Christ's love, they too can truly love one another. As God demonstrated His love in Jesus, our Lord, Joe and Demi will demonstrate this God given love by giving themselves to one another and one for the other.

They have not reached this place alone, each has been given life by their parents. These, who gave to them life love, provision, are and will be, a vital part in their continued lives. Their love has borne fruit in Joe and Demi.Love and respect for these will continue as they grow in their own love made possible by their parents."

"Who then has prepared this woman for marriage to this man?" he asked.

"Her Mother and I." Eddie smiled at me,I smiled back. Eddie gives me away to Joe.

"Joe and Demi,no other human ties are more tender, no other vows are more sacred than these you are about to assume. You are entering into that holy estate which is the deepest mystery of experience, and which is the very sacrament of divine love. These couples have arranged their own vows."

"From the first time we met, I knew you were someone special. The time we've spent together, has been the best time of my life, and I'm excited to see what the future hold for us. You are the woman I want to have a family with, grow old with, and spend the rest of my life loving. I vow to take care of you, in good times and bad, and always love you." Joe smiled at me,I looked down and smiled back.

"Today, I take you to be my husband. This will be a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. I vow to love you and cherish you. To treat you with respect and cherish every moment we spend together. I promise to take care of you in good times, and in bad. To support you, and guide you, and be the best wife that I can. I vow to share life's achievements and success, as well as the disappointments and hardship. I vow all of these things from this day forward." I vowed to him,with a smile.

The pastor turns to Joe,"Joe, will you have Demi to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Joe smiled at me.

Then the pastor turns to me,"Demi,will you have Joe to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

I smiled at Joe,"I do."

Then the pastor turns to Joe again,"Joe,what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?"

"A ring." Joe said.

"Please remember, a ring is more than a symbol of your marriage. It is a seal of the vow you have made to one another. The circle of the ring is, as far as human eye can see, a perfect circle--with no beginning or end--so God too, has perfect love for you and wants you to love one another in His grace--never, never ending. This ring is made of precious metal. You also are precious in God's sight and now in the life of  Joe.When you are absent one from another, the presence of the ring reminds you to be faithful and to fulfill your vows to Joe." the pastor told me as Joe slipped the ring on my finger.

"Demi,what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?"

"A ring."

"Joe,this ring is a seal of Demi's vow to you. She presents this to you as a token of her submission to you in Jesus Christ. This is a symbol of leadership and privilege. God has placed you as head of the family. You must lead in worship, works and fellowship. As the weaker vessel she depends upon you for strength." the pastor said,then I slid the ring on Joe's finger.

"For as much as Joe and Demi have consented in holy wedlock, and have thereto confirmed the same by giving and receiving each one a ring; by the authority committed unto me as a minister of the Church of Jesus Christ, I now declare you husband and wife, according to the ordinance of God, and the laws of the state of California;in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. & Mrs Jonas! Joseph,you may kiss your lovely bride." the pastor smiled.

Joe put his arms around me and kissed me softly,I smiled,he took my hand and we went to the after party.

We got to the party and everyone clapped for us and we went to the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing to Then by Brad Paisley.

"Remember this,I feel like the top of the world to see you this happy,I'll marry you again and again." Joe smiled at me,i smiled at him. I layed my head on his chest.

"Now,you're my whole life,now you're my whole world." I sang to him,with a smile on my face. 

Joe handed me to Eddie,once the song was over. Eddie and I started dancing to I Loved Her First by Heartland.

"He makes you happy right?" Eddie looked at me and I laughed,"Of course. Dad,I really love him." I smiled.

"I know haven't been there for you,but I'm going to make sure,I always will--"

"Eddie,you've been here for me,longer then Patrick has..I love you for that." I smiled and hugged him as Joe went back on the floor with his mom,who is slowly remembering.

They started dancing to A Song For Mama by Boys II Men.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm going to end it there,whaaaat? lol

idk man. 

It's like 1:23 am and I'm not that tired,I could got farther,but I'm going to make it 4 part or what not,so yeah.

Enjoyyy.

& i copied to ceremony speech from a websites,I haven't been to alot of weddings lol.

so YOLO.

God,I hate that saying.

Cause you---nvm. Byee.