4.

A month later.

I put on s black cap sleeve flippy tunic dress from topshop with some black Chloe Green peeptoe platform heels and I put my hair into a bun with extensions since my hair was  short not to have a bun and I put on my makeup and I added a red lip,I sighed and got my purse,"Thank you for watching them,Nick...the bottles are in the fridge,just need to be warmed up." I hugged Nick and left to go to the court.

...

"Names." the judge said and looked at Joe first,"Joseph Adam Jonas." Joe replied,then the judge looked at me. "Demetria Devonne Lovato-Jonas."

"Alright,How long have you been a resident  of New Jersey?"

"7 months." Joe spoke. "Is your marriage broken?"

Joe and I didn't answer.

"Yes." I looked down. "Why?" the judge asked. "It was continuous fighting.." I replied and glanced at Joe and he was looking down.

"Did you guys sign an agreement to say who got custody and property?" "Yes." Joe said,"We agreed that she,Demetria,will get the property and we agreed on share custody.."

"Alright,do you believe the agreement is fair,Joseph?" 

"Yes,Sir. I do." Joe looked straight at the judge."Can you identify the signatures on the agreement?"

"Yes." I said.

"Yes." Joe replied.

"Do you have a New Jersey License? When was it issued?"

"No,Sir. We got married in Las Vegas." I said.

"Do you want to be divorced?"

No. I wanted to say,"Yes,sir'.."

"Yes." Joe said.

"Demetria,do you want your maiden name back?" the judge looked at me,"Yes,please.."

The judge started writing stuff down. "I like to propose that his marriage is over." He hit his desk with his little mallet and got up and left. I looked down and walked to my car. "Demi.." Joe chased after me. 

"Yeah?" I looked at him,"You can see Audrey whenever you want."

"Okay,you can come see the twins whenever too..bye Joe." I sighed and got in my car and drove home.

..

I walked in,"You have the best babies in the world,they barely did cry!" Nick said and I laughed a little,"Well,thanks."  "How are you doing?.."Nick asked.

"I could be better,but it's whatever. It's officially over and I guess I can relax from all the yelling and frustration.." I took my hair down. Nick pulled me into a hug,"Now you can love on those twin boys of yours." He smiled.

"The only boys I need right now!" I smiled,"So how long are you staying here for?"

"Whenever you want me to,I can stay with you as long as you like,I know you're not use of staying by yourself."

"Well,I have for a month now..My fans probably hate me..cancelling the tour and all.." I sighed. "Nonsense!" Nick smiled,"They probably understand."

" I hope." I sighed and went upstairs to change into some comfortably clothing. I went to the twins' room and I picked them up,"Hey cuties."I kissed both of their heads. I looked at them and tears started gathering up. I put them back in their crib and went downstairs.

"You alright?.." Nick asked. "No.." I sighed,"I'm a 23 year old woman who got her heartbroken again..and divorced."

Nick came and pulled me into a tight hug,"Dem,you are a strong girl,you can get through this..23 is still young,you still have time to find the love of your life."

"But I love Joe! I'm so stupid to even try to let him go." I wiped my tears. "I know,but weren't you tired of the fights?" Nick stroke my hair,"Yeah..I guess you're right.. I'm going to take a bath and relax..You good?"

"Yeah.Go relax." Nick gave me a warm smile and I kissed his cheek and head to the bedroom bathroom and got in the big bath.

Joe's POV.

"Where is mommy?" Audrey ran to me when I got to the door,"She's at home..Honey we need to talk.." I sighed and picked Audrey up and sat her on my lap,"Mommy and I are...we're not together.."

"Why not?" she asked and I sighed,"Because...we are different and when you are different from someone you love..it doesn't always...be good..We kept fighting sweetie."

"BUT SHE LOVED YOU DADDY!" Audrey cried and jump off my lap and ran to her room.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

What have I done? I asked myself,I turned on tv.

"DEMI AND JOE HAVE CALLED IT QUITS. THEIR DIVORCE WAS FINALIZED EARLIER TODAY." E! news reported.

"They actually last longer then I thought."  Jason Kennedy said. "Yeah,same here." Kat said.

"What do you think happened to the marriage?"

"They fought about how Demi looks better then Joe nowadays." Jason laughed,"Kidding!"

I turned off the tv and threw the remote.

---------------------------------

U MAD BRO?

lol.

-Chloe.