11.

I picked up baby Jacob and kissed his face."He's so soft." I smiled. "And chubby." Joe joked."You feed him to much,that's your fault." I smiled and pecked his lips.

We finally headed home from the park. We got us McDonald's milkshakes on the way.

..

We got home and I put Jacob in his crib and kissed his cheek,"Sleep baby." I smiled and grabbed the baby monitor. "Hey baby,wanna take a swim?" Joe wraps his arms around me from behind. "Sure,meet you in the pool." I smiled and I went to our bedroom and changed into a black crochet monokini with a triangle top bathsuit. 

I headed to the backyard and Joe wolf whistled at me and I blushed,"Oh shut up." I sat the edge of the pool,putting my feet in the pool. Joe swims to me,he puts his arms on my thighs,I ran my hands through his wet hair. "You know when I was in the coma,you were growing some hair on your face.." I smiled.

"And your point is?.." He smirked.

"I think you should not shave,just let it grow out,I think it's absolutely sexy." I smiled and he smirked,"You do,eh?"

"Uh huh.."

"Does it turn you on?" Joe raised his brow.

"Joe,stop!" I laughed.

I put my foot in his face,"Demetria!" He laughed.

"Foot face." I laughed. He then grabbed  my foot and start kissing it then he kissed upwards to my thigh.I hopped into the pull and wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He started kissing my neck.

"Mmm..." I smiled and pulled him away and pulled his face towards me and I placed my lips on his and kissed him lightly.

I then slipped away from his arms and swam away from him. "Why do you always do this!?" he laughed and swam after me.

He finally caught up with me and he pinned me to the pool wall."Sexy where do you think you are going?!" He asked and I lifted his head up. "First off,my face is up here,not on my chest,you pervert. 2nd,swimming away from you." I smiled and ran my hands down his chest as he laughed. He reached out for his iphone and he took a picture of us. He was kissing my cheek as I was smiling with my eyes clothes.

He tweeted it,

"Glad to be with my baby again. Glad she woke up."

I licked his face for fun. "You are VERY weird."

"Like  your not?" I smirked. "You are SOOO funny." He joked.

"I try." I smiled and we bring kissing again.

He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

.....

"Mmm.." Joe stroked my hair softly. "I love you babe." I smiled and layed on his bare chest. "I love you too baby." He kissed the top of my head.

His phone started to ring."Hello?" He answered,he put Nick on speaker. "You guys alright?" Nick asked,he sounded worried. "Yeah why wouldn't we?" Joe asked.

"There is a hurricane coming your way. "

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah,have you watch the news?"

"Uh..no..we'll call later." Joe hangs up and turns on the tv.

"Hurricane Dango is moving 40 mph." The news girl said. I got up and put on some sweats and a shirt,"Oh my god,my baby!!"

"Fuck." Joe gets up and puts on clothes and his shoes. "Babe. Stay here and goes to the basement with Jacob." Joe sighed,"I know it's still not the safest,but it's too late to evaculate. I'll get Audrey. I love you." Joe pecked my lips and left.

I screamed really loud in terror and I did what he told me. I got Jacob and took him to the basement.

---------------------------------------------------------

Will Audrey and Joe be alright?

btw sorry for the wait,I've been sick lately and hadn't really got the inspiration of writing bahaha.

Enjoy!

-Chloe.