13.

A week later.

I went back to Los Angeles and we are staying with Nick,until we find a place. I went downstairs,"Good morning."  I sighed and poured myself some coffee. "Did you sleep well?"Nick asked. "Okay..I guess." I shrugged. I sat down at the table and sipped my coffee.

I layed my head down,crying.

"Demi!" Nick rushed to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I lost everything,Nick."

"What do you mean,Dems? You still have Jake and Audrey."

"I know. I lost my doggies,my baby boy,my house and maybe my husband. I have to look for a house and a preschool for Audrey." I pulled my hair into a ponytail,"It's soo stressful." I sniffed.

"We can get through this..We just gotta stay positive. I can look for preschools for Audrey,Don't worry about that." 

I kissed his cheek,"Someone is at the door." I sighed. "Come in!" He yelled softly. "Hey baby." I saw Selena kiss Nick's lips. "Oh hey Demi.." She looked at me and I ran to her,crying.

"Dems! What's wrong?!"

"Joe lost his memory..she her house is destroyed.."

"OMG. Demi!" Selena hugged me tight.

"Wanna help me look around preschools?" Nick asked and Selena smiled."Yeah of course!"

"Good morning people!" Joe walks down shirtless. Nick gave me a look,I sighed,"Hey Joe."

"Hey Daisy?" Joe looked at me,confused

"It's Demi."

"Oh sorry,I forgot. So what's up?"

"I was wondering if you want to go to Dinner with me tonight,your pick." I smiled.

"As friends?"

I looked at Nick,like he isn't interested.

"Yeah,as friends."

"Sure! That'll be cool! What time?"

"6?"

"Sure!" He smiled and gave me a sideways hug.

"Good morning,mommy! Daddy." Audrey comes downstairs."Again,I'm not your daddy,I'm your uncle." Joe grabs some toast and puts them in the toaster.

"Mommy what is wrong with daddy?!" She asked and I picked her up and looked at her,"Daddy is sick,sweetheart.."

"Again?" She frowned.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I hope he gets better soon!"

I hugged her tight,"I do too.." I sighed.

"Joe,do you know who I am?.."Selena spoke. "Um...no." Joe said,"Oh.." Selena sighed. "He only remembers everything until he was 18. So apparently he doesn't remember me because he was 19." I sighed as I put Audrey down and grabbed Nick's laptop and started searching for houses.

-6.-

It was time for Joe and I's dinner,I was actually nervous. I were a light pink Lily Salmon belted lace skater dress with a white cardigan and some black heels and I did my hair and make up."Bye guys! Be good to uncle Nicky and Selena! Bye love!" I got into my car with Joe. "Where to,you pick." I looked at him.

"How bout Wokcano?"

"Uh..sure." I was shocked,He normally didn't like asian food and stuff like that.

...

We got our table,"Thank you." I smiled at the waiter. "So what do I like here?.." Joe was looking at the menu and I laughed a little. "What's so funny?" He smiled at me. "Oh nothing." I smiled.

"Hot Mama!" Joe looked at this person,"What?" I looked at him and I followed his eyes where they were pointing. I sighed,he was checking out this chick!

"Then you should..go have dinner....with her." I cracked.

"Really,you think so?" He looked at me,"What about you?"

 I shrugged,"I'm not really hungry.."

"Oh fuck,thank you Daisy!" He kissed my cheek and went to the chick.

"It's Demi.." I whispered and sighed and walked out. 

"Demi?" a familiar voice spoke out.

"Wilmer,what are you doing? Weren't you just in New Jers--Omg,I need you to pinch me."

"Pinch you?"

"Yeah,pinch me as hard as you can."

He pinched me.

"Dammit! It's real life.. I need you to hit me."

"I'm not hitting a girl." Wilmer said,"Are you feeling okay?"

I looked through the window and saw the girl and Joe making out,THAT EVOLVE REAL FAST. "Yeeaah..I gotta go. See you later."  I sighed and got in my car and drove around town.

I started thinking,I pulled into a pharmacy and I climbed into the trunk and slid off my dress and changed into some sweatpants and a tank,I had in the back and I looked out the window and some perv was watching me,I flipped him off,then I put a hoodie on with the hood up and I went inside.

I bought something,I regret buying,but felt like I needed it.

------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS DEMI BUYING!?!

Here's a story.

So,you know in school those scantrons,idk if you have them if you live in the US or not,but my city we use them. THEY ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST THING AT MY SCHOOL. cause you have to use #2 PENCIL and you have to fill in the bubble,but not out the bubble,or the machine will count it wrong.

So in biology. We were taking a test with those scantrons and here I am. filling bubbles,LALALALA.

Then suddenly my hand spazz and made a line across the scantron. So I tried to erasing,but then the paper rips.IT RIPS. So then I had to START all over. Story of my life.

Just thought you should know :)

Enjoy!

-Chloe.