54

16 weeks later.

"Night baby." I tucked Jacob in,"Mommy?" He looked at me,"Yeah?" I looked at him,"Will my sister like me?" he wondered,I looked down and smiled,"Of course she'll like you,what is there not to like about Jacob Jackson Jonas?" I kissed his cheek and he giggled. "Night mommy,love you." he smiled.

"Nighty night.' I kissed his cheek again and turned off his light.

I headed to my bedroom and got under the cover,"Look at me,I'm Joe Jonas and I look so smart in glasses while reading a book." I joked with a deep voice.

Joe smirked.

"You know it's sexy." He joked and put the book down,"Just 2 days we have our daughter.' Joe smiled,"Night baby." He kissed my lips. 

"Night sext."  I hissed and smiled at him. I turned off the lights and snuggled with the sheets while Joe wrapped his arm around me.

..

"Ow." I woke up in pain,I looked at the clock,it read 2:30 am."Ow!' I grabbed onto my stomach,I shook Joe,"Babe wake up."

"What?" He groaned,I shook him again,"I'm having contractions.." I got up and noticed that my sheets were wet,"My water broke,wake up." I started packing for the hospital,"Are you sure it's not pee?" He said,groggy.

I glared at him,"Stop being an ass,I'll have birth by myself then." I said and closed the suitcase,"Okay,okay!" Joe groaned and got out of bed. 

He slipped on some jeans and a shirt,"You get in the car,I'll get the kids." He yawned,"Thank you." I looked at him and headed in the car.

I called Selena.

"Hello?" Selena answer groggy,"Sorry to wake you up..but I'm in labor..and I know you told me you'll be there..So.." I said,placing my hand on my stomach. "Oh yeah,we'll be there,no problem. See you soon." He hung up.

Joe got the sleeping kids in their car seats without waking them. He got in the car and drove to the hospital."You know I'm not to thrilled of giving birth at this type of night or morning." I glared at him,looking out the window.

"Babe,I'm sorry,you know I'm not a morning person,I'm sorry." Joe sighed,"You're forgiven,only because I need you there when I push." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Hey guys,We'll watch the kids in the waiting roo,while you guys deliver." Selena smiled. "Thank you Selena." Joe said and took me to the birthing cent and he helped me change into the hospital gown and onto the bed. 

The nurses helped Demi get set up,"You're on 4 centimeters dialated,once you're 8 or 9 centimeters,we can give yo uthe Epicdural." 

"Okay thank you." I held Joe's hand and kissed it a couple times,"I love you so much,baby." He kissed my cheek,"We're going to have another baby." I smiled at him.

"Yes we are,another miracle to our family." He pecked my lips,"This is our first birth that didn't come early." Joe smiled at me,"I know." I smiled back.

He stroke the hair out of my face,"God,you're soo beautiful without makeup." He smiled at me,making me blush.

"You are currently 6 centimeters now." the nurse informed me,"Ow! Okay.." I sighed,"It's hurting right now baby.." I moaned. "It's okay baby..you just 4 more centimeters and we will see our baby." Joe kissed my cheek a couple times.

4:23 am

"You are now 10 centimeters,Mrs.Jonas." The doctor came in and he spread my legs,"You know what to do?" He looked at me.

"Yes,this is my third time giving birth." I said,sassily. "Okay,okay,now I need you to push." he instructed,so I did,I pushed. 

"Keep going,good job Mrs. Jonas." The doctor encouraged,I held onto Joe's hand and pushed,suddenly  I heard a cry.

"Here is your little girl,Mr. and Mrs. Jonas." The doctor handed her to the nurses and Joe cute the cord and then the nurses cleaned her off.

"Whoa hold on,it looks like there is another one.."

"WHAT?!" I threw my head up,"You said one girl..." I looked at him,"I guess she hid the other baby,push some more,Mrs.Jonas."

I continued pushing."Come on baby." Joe kissed my cheek.

I heard another cry."It's a boy!" The doctor smiled. Joe cut the cord and then the nurses cleaned him up.

"What would you like to name the girl?" the nurse asked,"Um...Skylar Mae Jonas." I smiled,"Beautiful." she wrote it on the birth certificate.

"And the boy?"

"Mason William Jonas." Joe smiled and I smiled at him,"I love it." I pecked his lips.

I held Skylar while Joe held Mason,I kissed her little soft cheeks,"Wow.." Joe said as he rocked Mason,"We have 4 kids.."

I smiled,"I know..Poor little Mason won't have a decorative room." I smiled as Skylar wrapped her hand around finger,"I'll go out tomorrow and get baby furnature,don't worry. I'll paint his room later." Joe smiled.

"I love you." I smiled.

---------------------------------------------

Aw<3

Gonna update Summer Paradise tomorrow

<3

Chloe.