friends?

27th August 2015

ariana and calum had been spending a lot of time together ever since that night. they had exchanged numbers and any day they couldn't meet up, they would text the entire day.

ariana sometimes felt like she was being too annoying with the constant texting but if she stopped for a few minutes she would get another text from calum asking why she wasn't replying so she gave up and kept on talking to him.

ariana felt like she could tell calum anything and he would listen to all of her problems as she would for him. she found this really confusing as she had friends she had known her entire life that she didn't trust as much as she trusted calum - and she had only met him a few months before.

calum was really fond of ariana and he couldn't seem to get her out of his head, ever. the simplest thing ever would remind him of her.

he didn't even want to mention it to his three best friends because they would only tease and make fun of him for having a crush on a random girl.

he knew they wouldn't understand - let's be honest here, his three friends had exactly no experience with girls to be able to give him any good advice. well ashton maybe could, but if calum told him, he knew that luke and michael would find out and then they wouldn't leave him alone until her told them all about her. they would only make calum more embarrassed.

calum decided to keep all of these feelings to himself for a little while, to see what happens.

they will go away,

well he kept telling himself that anyway.

--

this is really short but there is two chapters up today ok !!