first argument

11th january 2016

everything had been going great with calum and ariana, they were both happy and calum had even met some of ariana's friends who were more than nice to him. 

it was until the 11th of january when everything started to go downhill a little. 

calum had been invited to go out to a nightclub with ashton, luke and michael which he agreed to. the first thing he thought of was obviously ariana - he was going to ask her to come along with him as all the other boys would be talking to girls the entire night and he would feel left out because he was definitely not interested in talking to any other girl. 

they were lying on calum's bed when he decided to bring up the topic, he was aware that he had never heard ariana talk about going out and she didn't seem like a party girl, but he thought that she wouldn't mind going if he promised that he would stay with her at all times during the night. 

"babe, the guys asked me to go out with them tonight and i was wondering if you would maybe like to come with us?" calum asked as he played with her hair. 

"it's not really my scene, i think i'll just stay in. go on and have some fun with the guys, i've came along the last few times you were doing something with them." she said to him as she continued watching bambi which was playing on the computer. 

"please come along, they are all going to be with girls and i'll be left alone." he pouted as he buried his head into her shoulder which caused her to giggle quietly as his hair tickled her neck. 

"i'll pass, but thanks for the offer." ariana joked, although she was beginning to get nervous. she thought that calum would catch on about why she didn't like going out, she hated the thought of large crowds and she had already told calum this before, but he must have forgotten which saddened ariana. 

"why not? you always stay in, i don't understand why you can't just be young and live a little for one night. nothing bad is going to happen." he scoffed as he got up from where he was lying on the bed and began to pace back and forth around the room. 

"calum, you know why i don't want to go - please don't start a fight over something stupid. come over here." she reached her arms out for calum to walk into them but he didn't, instead he glared at her and continued to pace around the room. 

"you act like a fucking child half the time! what teenager doesn't like to go out and party?" he shouted, ariana was glad that joy wasn't home or she would have heard this outburst. 

"i think i'm just going to go, i am not going to let you walk over the top of me like that. come and see me when you have calmed down." she said quietly as she grabbed her things and heading for the door, trying her best to keep her tears from falling - at least until she got out of calum's house.

for the last few months that ariana has spent with calum, she thought that he was the only one to make her happy and the only one who wouldn't hurt her, but she soon learnt that night that you can't trust everyone all the time, and you can't count on someone to be exactly who you think they are.