pregnant

july 17th 2019

calum and ariana had their own house now that they had been saving up for so that they could move into it after they had got married. it wasn't massive but it was perfect for a small family such as theirs.

ariana had been throwing up every morning for the last few days and she didn't have a clue what was wrong with her. both her and calum had originally thought that she just had a stomach bug but after nearly a week they realised that it had to be something more serious. 

calum was the first one to mention about her possibly being pregnant and he had to sit her down and talk to her for a few minutes to calm her down. she kept repeating the same words, 'we used a condom' and 'maybe i am just really ill'. calum wasn't having it and persuaded her to go and get a pregnancy test just to make sure. 

after ariana had went to the chemist and bought a pregnancy test, she went into their small bathroom and shut the door.

there was two sticks so she decided to use both of them just to be sure. after she had finished she opened the door so that calum could also see if it was going to be positive or negative. 

they waited a few moments before they both looked at each other. calum nodded his head to encourage ariana that everything was going to be alright whatever the outcome would be. she looked down at both tests to see that they both read positive. she put both of her hands to her mouth in shock. 

calum put his arms around her waist and lifted her up from the ground, spinning her around. they were both crying by this stage - they were going to have a baby together. someone they made together. someone that they were both going to bring into the world. 

they were going to have their own little family,

calum and ariana were so in love.