confessing feelings

october 23rd 2015

it was a normal evening, calum and ariana decided to go and see a film like they did every friday night. calum wanted to get out of family drama and they both thought this was the perfect way to distract him. 

the pair had been friends for nearly half a year now and for a while now calum has had feelings for ariana but yet he had never said anything to her, scared that she wouldn't feel the same way, which would probably cause them to stop being friends due to things being way too awkward. 

they were sat in the cinema watching finding nemo, which they had decided was the best thing to go and see. well ariana did, they had a small disagreement as calum wanted to go and see taken 2, but ariana pouted which calum thought was so damn cute, causing ariana to get her own way. the pout always seemed to work on calum and that is why ariana continued to do it to him. 

about half way through the film, ariana could feel calum staring at her from the corner of her eye, causing her to look over at him. calum's cheeks instantly heat up as soon as he realised that ariana had noticed him looking at her, quickly taking his focus back to the film. 

ariana tried getting back into the film but every time she looked away, she could see calum looking at her, "is there something on my face or something?" she asked, quite annoyed and feeling self conscious. 

"no there isn't. i actually need to tell you something." calum whispered

"does it have to be right now? while we are watching a film?" she whispered back, although she was kind of curious about what he was going to tell her. 

"no it can't. i will pussy out of it unless i tell you now." calum mumbled, which made ariana nod her head, silently telling calum to carry on and tell her what he wants.

"i like you. like not in a friendly way, well- but not in a not friendly way i just-" calum stuttered as he tried to get what he wanted out in the open. 

they were at the very back of the room, and there wasn't much people in the room anyway so they could quietly talk as nobody was near them in the massive cinema. 

"shhh" ariana silenced him as she grabbed his hand, "i feel the same, i like you in a not in a not friendly way." she giggled quietly.

the rest of the film, ariana was cuddled into calum's chest, with his arm around her securely.

calum couldn't believe it, he finally got the girl.