first time making love

8th february 2016 

ever since the pair had made up, they had never had an argument since. calum would always be careful with what he said to ariana - he didn't want to say something that would hurt her ever again. any time he got angry with his parents he would make sure to inform ariana so she knew that if he said anything to her he didn't mean it. but he didn't say anything, and he was proud of himself. 

calum's mum was away for the weekend with a few friends, she wasn't going to go because she didn't want to leave calum by himself but he convinced her to go and hang out with her friends who she hadn't seen for years, assuring her that he would be fine by himself. 

of course he wasn't going to stay himself, as soon as she left he invited ariana over to stay the night. after she begged her father for what felt like forever, he finally let her. 

they were currently lying in bed, talking about random things while music played in the background. ariana was playing with calum's hands, comparing how big his were compared to her small ones. 

calum suddenly crawled on top of ariana, using his hands to support him so he wouldn't crush her. he pressed his lips on hers softly, which soon turned into a long makeout session. 

ariana was about to take off her top, when calum finally pulled away, "ariana, what are you doing?" calum knew that the last time they were about to have sex, ariana said that they should wait a little longer so he was confused on why she was taking off her top, was she just trying to tease him or something?

"i've been thinking, and i'm ready." she whispered which caused calum to grin as he kissed her on the forehead, "i love you, cal." 

"are you sure?" calum asked, he didn't want ariana to regret anything, as she was still a virgin and although calum had had meaningless sex a few times, this was going to be his first time too - his first time having sex with someone he loves. 

ariana ignored calum's question and pulled him closer, pressing their lips together. a few minutes later and calum was in the same position he was before, hovering over ariana. she had her legs wrapped around his waist as he waited for ariana's permission before unclasping her bra. 

calum couldn't believe the sight, it was the most perfect thing he had ever seen - ariana was perfect and he was going to make sure he was the first and only boy to see her like this. 

"do you have a condom?" ariana asked, he nodded and grabbed one from his small cabinet beside his bed, bringing it to his mouth to rip it open and then sliding it on himself.

"alright this might be a little sore because it is your first time but it will get better, i promise. if you ever want me to stop just tell me." calum warned as he entered her slowly, pulling out and going back in a few times. 

ariana gasped at the pain but she expected it to be a lot worse than it actually was. by the time that calum had reached his orgasm, it wasn't really painful anymore, although it still wasn't pleasurable either. 

when calum pulled out from her, he collapsed beside her on the bed, as he wrapped his arms around ariana's waist, pulling the blankets over the top of them.

they both kept laughing at each other after that, and ariana realised that calum meant the absolute world to her, and she was so glad that she decided tonight was the night. 

--

THIS IS SO BAD AND HAS LIKE NO DETAIL IM SORRY 

but this was my first time attempting to write anything like this so i didn't expect much better hahah