Chapter 9 - Salvatore, as in Stefan?!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES…

“That's for me to know and for you to … dot dot dot. Give Elena my best.” Damon said before leaving.

 “Wow.” I said.

 Stefan turned around.

 “Thanks for your help!” he sneered angrily

 “What did you expect me to do?” I said sternly.

 “ANYTHING!” he shouted.

 “Damon was so capable to let her run around screaming-.” He said.

 “but he didn’t!” I said walking up to Stefan. “That just proves that he still cares.”

 Stefan shook his head.

 “Whatever.” He said leaving.

 “You know it’s true” I shouted to his retreating figure.

 I was on my way back to the grill to meet Jeremy when the boy himself walked straight into me.

 “Oh I didn’t see you Brie, sorry.” He said.

 “It’s fine I was just on my why to see you! So hows things with Vicki?” I asked.

 He didn’t say anything and his face showed pain before he quickly hid it.

 “If she can’t see that you’re better than that douche in there then … then she’s not worth it.” I said.

 This time Jeremy nodded.

 “Hey why don’t we go back to yours and play a video game or something?” I asked, trying to cheer him up.

 He nodded and we left.

 We walked to Jeremy’s house and he was about to open the door when Jenna came bursting out.

 “Oh! I wasn’t expecting you to be home ‘til later” she said to Jeremy.

 “Yeah we got bored so we came back.” He said.

 “And who this?” Jenna asked.

 “Oh that my friend Briella Salvatore, Stefan’s little sister.” He said.

 “Well nice to meet you Briella.” Jenna said, shaking my hand.

 “Well go in and make yourselves welcome. I just have to go to the store but I’ll be back soon.” She said hurrying away to her car.

 Jeremy opened the door and we went inside.

 "So What do you want to play" He asked holding up various games.

 "Anything, you can pick" I replied sitting down.

 Jeremy nodded and shoved a game into the console before sitting down beside me.

 We had been playing for about two hours when Katherine girl came bursting through the door.

 She walked passed us to then turn around and walk back giving us a curious look.

 Jeremy noticed her look and chuckled.

 "This is Briella Salvatore" he said.

 Katherine girl walked forward and i shook her hand.

 "Hi" I said.

 "Hi, Salvatore as in-" she said.

 "Stefan? yes."