Chapter 4 - He's A Cactus

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ...

"Somebody help!" The Katherine like girl yelled.

"Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?" A light haired boy said, rushing to Vicki.

"What happened?" Tyler said running over.

"Call an ambulance." The light haired boy yelled.

"Everyone back up. Give her some space." Tyler yelled pushing some people out the way.

"It's he neck. something bit her. She's losing alot of blood. It's bad." The Katherine girl said.

"Vicki, come on, open your eyes. look at me." the light haired boy said.

I looked around for Stefan who was watching the scene in horror before running off.

"I'm sorry Tam I have to go." I said before following after Stefan.

I watched Stefan as he rn into the house and up to his room.

I ran in the house not long after him.

"What does Stefan mean by someone got attacked?" Zach said bright red with anger.

"before you start it was't me. it's Damon and i'll get to the bottom of this just go to bed."

He looked like he was going to argue back but the gave up and went to bed.

I ran up the stairs and stopped outside Stefan's door.

I was about to knock when i heard two familiar voices.

Stefan's and Damon's.

Stefan: "Crows a bit much, don't you think."

Damon: "Wait till you see what i can do with the fog."

Stefan: "When did you get here?"

Damon: "Well I couldn't miss your first day of school. Your hair's different. I like it."

Stefan: "It's been 15 years, Damon."

Damon: "Thank god. I counldn't take another day of the 90's. That horrible grunge look ... did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads."

Stefan: "Why are you here?"

Damon: "I missed my little brother."

Stefan: "You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do."

Damon: "I managed to keep myself busy."

Stefan: "You left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you."

Damon: "Ahh, that could be a problem ... for you."

Stefan: "Why are you here now?"

Damon: "I could ask you the same question. However I'm fairly certain it can be summed up all into one little word: Elena."

Stefan was silent.

Damon: "She took my breath. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?"

Stefan: "She's not Katherine."

Damon: "Well, let's hope not. We both know how that ended. Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?

Stefan: "I know what your doing, Damon. It's not gonna work.

Damon: "Yeah? Don't you crave a little?