Chapter 6 - One Busy Lunchtime

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES…

And that’s when I ran into someone and we both went tumbling to the ground.

 “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see you! Are you okay?” I asked.

 “Yeah I’m fine” he said rubbing his head and standing up.

 “I’m Tyler Lockwood” He said helping me up.

 “Briella Salvatore”

 “Salvatore, as in Stefan Salvatore?”

 “The one and only”

 “Well it was nice to meet you Bree” He said before winking and jogging off in the other direction.

 I got back home and headed up stairs to change for school.

 I had just finished getting ready when I realized a piece of paper was lying on my bed.

 I opened it and it read:

       Briella,

         It was a bit harsh of me to ignore you. Could we talk at lunch by the main gates?

         Sincerely

              Stefan

 I signed before stuffing it in my bag and headed to school.

 The Morning went by quite fast.

 I just sat in a load of classes which bore me and I already know about inside-out.

 Just when Mrs. King was about to blab more about Romeo and Juliet, the bell rang signaling lunch.

 I quickly gathered up my stuff and ran to my locket.

 I was just about to head to meet Stefan when I saw Jeremy storm out the school with a murderous look.

 I quickly shut my locker and followed after him.

 I watch as Jeremy walked up to Tyler.

“Hey, Tyler. Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt. I was just wondering how Vicki's doing, since you guys are so close. Is she ok?” Jeremy said cockily.