Chapter 5 - My Brothers Suck ... Well Maybe Not Both Of Them

Sorry for the long wait

Enjoy:)

___________________________________________________

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES...

Class ended not long after that and everyone headed home.

 I went to my locker and stuffed my books away before I headed out myself.

 I was surprised to fine the car park empty as I headed towards my sleek black car.

 Suddenly I was flipped around so I had my back pinned against the car.

 I looked up to be met with two sets of piercing eyes.

 "Who are you?" they said in unison.

 "Oh really you can't recognize your own sister" I said with a smirk as I watched both of their faces turn to shock.

 Stefan grabbed me by the throat.

 "But ... But you died back in 1864 I saw your dead body with my own eyes" Damon stuttered

 "The body wasn't mine; it was a girl for out of town."

 "But you looked identical!" Stefan said releasing his grip on my throat ever so slightly.

 "And..." was my smart come-back.

 He tightened his grip on my neck.

 "Why did you do that, did you know how devastated we were."

 "We. Speak for yourself, brother" Damon smirked.

 "Not helping, Damon" Stefan spat.

 "Who said I was"

 And with that Stefan had let go of me and had punched Damon across the face.

 "Really? I thought I already taught you a lesson last night" Damon yelled.

 "Stop it, both of you. Just stop!" I yelled stepping in between them.

 "Move, Briella, or you’re going to get hurt!" Damon spat as he tried to push passed me.

 "You’re forgetting one thing." I said turning to face Damon. "I'm stronger that you!"

 And with that he burst out laughing.

 "You ... Stronger than ... me" he said in between laughter.

 "Fine if you don't believe me..." i said grabbing his arm, twisting it and kicking him in the stomach.

 Damon's body soared though the air before hitting a tree and sliding down.

 "I'm older there for stronger that you brother."

 Damon grunted before disappearing into the forest.

 I turned around to Stefan who looked really upset.

 "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

 "Why did you leave, I mean, I get that you would have to fake you death cause of the founders. But why did you never return?" He whispered.

 "There's a lot you don't know about me Stefan and things I can't tell you but you’re just-" I was cut off

 "Why did you show up know? Who are you running from? Actually I don't want to know." And with that he was gone.

 I woke the next day knowing it was going to be tuff.

 Stefan was still ignoring me and Damon wasn’t around.

 I got out of bed and decided to go a jog.

 “Hey where are you off to?” Zach asked.

 “Out for a jog” I replied with no emotion what so ever.

 I hadn’t switched my humanity off but I just felt it was easier when speaking to people.

 “But you don’t really … you know … you’re not-”

 “Alive.” I said cutting him off. “It’s a habit of mine. I used to jog a lot back in my last town since I hated staying invisible like Stefan.”

 Zach nodded and I left.

 I remembered why I missed Mystic Falls.

 It was always so peaceful yet a lot to do.

 I had jogged for quite a while and was now in some part of the woods.

 I had checked my watched and I still had a while until I had to get back for school.

 So I decided to jog a little further.

 And that’s when I ran into someone and we both went tumbling to the ground.

 “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see you! Are you okay?” I asked.

 “Yeah I’m fine” he said rubbing his head and standing up.

 “I’m Tyler Lockwood” He said helping me up.

 “Briella Salvatore”

 “Salvatore, as in Stefan Salvatore?”

 “The one and only”

 “Well it was nice to meet you Bree” He said before winking and jogging off in the other direction.

 I got back home and headed up stairs to change for school.

 I had just finished getting ready when I realized a piece of paper was lying on my bed.

 I opened it and it read:

       Briella,

         It was a bit harsh of me to ignore you. Could we talk at lunch by the main gates?

         Sincerely

              Stefan

 I signed before stuffing it in my bag and headed to school.

Loving Thy Enemy (A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction) [ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara