0.15 Sing

Song Of The Chapter: Sing- My Chemical Romance

Leah's Pov-

Me and the girls are currently getting ready for Kellin Quinn's party. While Charlize is hogging the bathroom I currently sliding on my dreaded dress. Megan yelled "SQUAD PICTURE!"

She grabbed her camera and set it on the desk. She set the timer while we are all got in our places. We took the picture and Megan looked at it and yelled again "GOALS MAN!"

We all laughed Mike came in and said "You people ready." "Yeah of course." We walked downstairs and Vic said "Ok I want one with each of my daughters."

We all took our pictures to hear the doorbell ring. There stood All Time Low Charlize yelled "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" She was heading towards the kitchen and Abby said "I'll get her."

Jack said "Kellin is throwing the party Abby." "I am Charlize idiot."

We arrived at Kellins to see a bunch of bands. I went over to Austin and he said "Ok leah right."

"Yep what's up Carlile?" "Nothing much I think Vic wants to see you." "Ok."

I walked over to Vic and he pulled me into a hug. He whispered in my ear "Happy New Year."

I started to feel the tears coming he just shushed me and said "Leah your my favourite."

Charlize came and said "Aww little Leelee is crying."

"Shut up." We spent the rest of the night dancing and telling dirty jokes.

Jack yelled "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHES!"

Me and the squad all hugged and Abby yelled "PHAN IS GOING TO COME OUT THIS YEAR I CAN FEEL IT!" "YEAH RIGHT ABBY!"

A/n-

Hey guys I am ending the book here so just you wait for a part 2. Of the adventures of the Fuentes sisters.
-Leah