0.6 Kids In The Dark

Song Of The Chapter-
Kids In The Dark- All Time Low

They left us alone,
The kids in the dark,
To burn out forever,
Or light up a spark,
We come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,

Leah's pov-

We all got out of school and I saw Charlize with our report cards. "Leah here's yours." I opened it to see.

Leah Michelle Fuentes
English- A
Math- F
Science- C
Social Studies- B
Drama- A
Show Choir- A
P.E- C
Spanish- B

I sighed at my math grade and said "do you think they will be pissed." I showed them my report card and Charlize said "not as much as mine." She showed hers to all of us.

Charlize Pearl Fuentes
English- B
Math- B
Science- A
Social Studies- C
Piano- A
Computer Science- F
P.E- A
Spanish- F

"How did you get an F in Spanish and computer science." "The teacher doesn't teach us shit." Megan stared at hers and said "I never ever got an F till now."

Megan Lauren Fuentes
English- A
Math- B
Science- F
Social Studies- B
Yearbook- A
Art- B
P.E- A
Spanish- B

"Ok sisters stick together when we show them this." Jordyn showed us hers and just started to tear up.

Jordyn Alexa Fuentes
English- A
Math- B
Science- B
Social Studies- F
Drama- A
Yearbook- A
P.E- B
Spanish- C

Abby ripped hers out of the envelope and we all stared.

Abigail Grace Fuentes
English- A
Math- A
Science- A
Social Studies- B
Computer Gaming- A
Choir- A
P.E- A
Spanish- A

"So I agree Abby shows hers first." We all nodded and arrived at the house. We walked inside and Vic said "Report cards c'mon show us." They were all in the living room and we stood in front of the T.V.

Mike said "who's first." We all pushed Abby in front of us and she handed them hers.

Jaime said "good job Abbs." "Really good." "We are all so proud." "Ok who wants to show us next."

Me and Charlize pushed Megan in front of us. "Naw I'm fine." Vic just grabbed it and said "Ok how do you fail Science." "I actually have no clue."

Mike said "no phone for a week hand it over." She grabbed it out of her back pocket and he took it. "Next."

Me and Charlize again pushed Jordyn in front of us. She looked back and glared at us. She handed Vic her envelope and they all stared, Mike said "ok no phone and I have one question Social Studies is easy how." "To many states." She handed her phone to Mike and he saw her background of Niall Horan. "Really Jordyn." She looked at him and smiled.