0.8 A Love Like War

Song Of The Chapter:
A Love Like War- All Time Low
Make a wish on our sorry little hearts
Have a smoke, pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark
Fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark
I'm intoxicated by the lie

Leah's pov-

I woke up to see Charlize screaming "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT JACOB ASKED ME OUT!" "SAME DUDE EXCEPT CODY!" "GUYS HUNTER ASKED ME!" "GUYS LUKE ASKED ME!"

I sighed and saw all of them dancing and cheering how they all have boyfriends now. I stared at them and said "Guys guess who doesn't give an actually fuck." Charlize grabbed my hand and lead me into the bathroom.

She started to curl my pink and red hair. "What are you doing Charles." "Getting you ready for Luke's and Ethan party." "Ethan who now." "Ethan O'Brien and his twin Jordyn's bf Luke." "No no I am not going over there."

"Leah you are some what emo you have got to get out and party." "Bitch thanks for the positivity." "C'mon guys don't you think Leah should go with us." "Yes!" They threw me a dress and I slipped the black dress on and walked downstairs to see Jordyn holding a pair of shoes.

"Oh fuck no I am not wearing heels." Vic stared at us and laughed.

"Where are you people going." Charlize spoke with full out confidence "A party."

Mike came out from the living room and said "The punk chick looks like she is modelling what happened."

Megan said "O' Briens throwing a party so bye." Jordyn grabbed my hand and we left the house. Vic yelled "STAY SAFE LEAH CALL US IF ONE OF YOU GETS DRUNK."

We all walked to the house. When I walked in all I could smell booze. Ethan came over and said "Emo chick what you doing here." "Why am I here to watch over them." I pointed to my friends who were heading to the dance floor.

"Well we ain't playing no Blood On The Dance Floor so you should just leave." "Shallow much by the way suck a dick I like Mayday Parade." I pushed him out of the way and sat at the bar. A guy came over and said "you want some sweet cheeks."

"Nope unlike some people I like being sober." "Suit yourself nice ass by the way."

A guy came over with black shaggy hair and blue eyes he said "lay off jackass I'm Johnnie."

"Leah and I like your shirt." "You like Pierce The Veil too." "Yep sadly I am wearing a black dress and high heels."

---------THE NEXT DAY----

We all made it home alive. I had to call Vic to get Charlize off a man she thought was Harry Styles. I was on my phone when I got a text from.

Jordan- Hey Leah crew and I was wondering you want to chill
Me- sure I mean I am probably going to get grounded well at least some other people
Jordan- what happened last night
Me- Lets just say Charlize, Megan, Jordyn and Abby took me to a party with there dates I ended up hanging out with this guys Johnnie and were probably getting grounded.
Jordan- Hey if you do just sneak out
Me- yeah I may if we do or at least I don't
Jordan- keep me updated me and the crew are at Jenny's
Me- got it bye :)
Jordan- Bye Leelee

I walked downstairs to see Charlize sitting on the couch with Advil all of them looked like they were trying to recovering from last night.

Vic said "all of you are grounded except Leah who did stay sober." Megan groaned, Abby said "keep it down."

"Hey Vic I was wondering can I hang out with my friends today." "Yeah sure." "Thanks."

I walked backup stairs and got changed into my 'Collide With The Sky' shirt and some black skinny jeans.

I grabbed my penny bored and started to head over to Jenny's.