0.14 Do You Hear What I Hear

Song Of The Chapter- Do You Hear What I Hear?- William Beckett

Leah's Pov-

It's Christmas morning. Me and the girls all woke up early because we are all still children at heart.

Charlize yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM!" Abby laughed and said "You idiots." We all walked downstairs to see the guys all up.

"Good morning merry Christmas guys." Vic came over and hugged each of us. When he came to me he whispered "God  you people are loud." I laughed and Megan yelled "PRESENTS!"

I laughed and Mike said "Ok sit on the couch let's start with presents from Santa."

He handed us all a box. Megan said "ok oldest to youngest." "Ok Leah's up first." Vic grabbed his video camera and started to record.

I opened the box to see a black skater dress and a card. I opened the card to see it said in cursive letters Kellin's New Years Party Wear.

"Apparently I am going to Kellins for New Years." Megan laughed and said "Ok my turn."

In the end of all the wrapping presents, 2 coffee breaks from Tony, and Jaime wearing the ribbons, I got.

1 black dress
4 Ptv bracelets
2 Black Veil Brides shirts one is a crop top the other is a hoodie
1 all time low shirt + tickets
2 manic panic hair dyes in Psychedelic Sunset and Venus Envy
1 pair of black shorts
1 tin of heart chocolates
1 pair of bow earrings

Charlize's Pov-

After we were finished opening the boys still had to open but in total I got.

1 green dress
1 pink football tee
1 pair of Nike leggings
1 one direction shirt + tickets
1 kate spade phone case
1 infinity necklace
1 black high low skirt
1 pink body lotion

Megan Pov-

I am proud of the boys choice on my presents.

1 Shawn Mendes shirt + tickets
1 red dress
1 Micky mouse crop top
1 pair of beats pink solo
1 purple phone case
1 pair of jeans
1 polka dot sweater
1 beanie

Jordyn's Pov-

For people who I thought were going to give us crappy gifts man they did good.

1 Gold dress
1 5sos shirt + tickets
1 pair of high top converse red
1 pair of jeans
1 black flower crown
1 black beanie
1 pink sweater
I pair of shorts

Abbys Pov-

I knew they would do good on gifts. I have been good to them after all.

1 grey dress
1 R2-D2 tank top
1 mayday parade shirt + tickets
2 bracelets one Steven Universe other one twenty one pilots
1 pair of leggings
1 beanie that said Weirdo
1 music clef backpack
1 pair of high top sneakers

Leah's Pov-

Now it's time for the boys to open our presents. Charlize pulled out our boxes and Vic said "Ok who wants to go first."

Charlize pulled hers out and I was about to laugh this is going to be funny as fuck. Charlize said in a proud tone "Mine."

They all took theirs and Mike opened his "And I got my own merch." Vic laughed and opened his "Same." Jaime said "See she doesn't love you as much as she loves me.. And I got it to."

Tony opened his to reveal a Nirvana shirt he said "And I knew I was always your favourite Charlize."

Vic said "Thanks for the thought Charlize." "No problem beat my present."

We all gave our presents in conclusion Mike is in love with Megan's, Vic said he will treasure Jordyn's can of corn, Tony loved the plugs, Jaime was in love with Abby's, and Charlize's present to tony really made him happy he didn't get his own merchandise.