0.4 Jersey

Song of the chapter: Jersey by Mayday Parade

"Hold me up just a little bit longer
I'll be fine, i swear
I'm just gone beyond repair"

Leah's pov-

I woke up in my bed seeing Charlize playing on her phone. "Oh hi Leah you up." "no I am still asleep I can't believe today is touring." "me either gosh I was up all night just nervous and excited." "who brought me in here." "let's review last night around 1:00 everyone started to leave and Tony carried you up here, Jaime had Jordyn and Megan was awake with me. Abby ditched the party at 11:00." I stared at Abby like really you missed out. "yep dudes you guys know Abby doesn't party." "or stays up late we know Abby." Megan commented. Jordyn said "let's get some breakfast then we have to be on the road." "yep Warp tour 2015 here comes us." I ran into my closet and picked out some black ripped skinny jeans and a baseball t-shirt. I saw Megan complaining about how her mascara is getting ruined.

"Megan guess what." "what Leah." "no one cares we are stuck on a tour bus for what the next 12 hours." "Leah shut up." I picked out a red checkered flannel with my black leather combat boots. I saw Charlize wearing a pair of leggings and a crop top that said "superior" and some white low top converse. Megan took her time and ended up wearing something that totally wouldn't fly at warp. Abby had on shorts and a tank top. Jordyn had sweats and a All Time Low shirt and some converse.

We all walked downstairs with our suitcases and backpacks. Megan said "sup taco's." "Why is my daughter calling us taco's god what happened last night." Jordyn said "What's for breakfast cause last time I checked Leah owes me like what 20 starbucks." "It's actually 11 idiot." "your the idiot. "DON"T WANNA BE AN AMERICA IDIOT!" I screamed and Vic said "god I could care less and get in the bus you guys are to hyper to be awake at 6:00 am."

We all walked outside and saw the bus. Charlize ran in and said "You guys One Direction could have been here omg Harry Styles could have been naked right here." "Hey Charlize one thing about warp tour don't ever bring up One Direction or else you are probably going to get beat up." I smiled after I said that.

The boys walked in and Vic said "Go ahead call bunks." Jaime said very loudly "I CALL TOP GURLS!" "Jaime girls get first pick." Charlize said "hey is this your tour bus." Mike said "yes this is our home away from home." "So Harry Styles hasn't been on here." Vic said "why do you exactly have so many references." "Cause we all are 1daf." Mike pointed to me and said "but her." Charlize said "really cause I don't think Leah remembers this go to church." "GO TO CHURCH GO TO CHURCH GO TO CHURCH COUSE YOU NEED GO SEE JEUSE LET HIM IN TO YOUR SOUL!" All of us sang on the top of our lungs.

Tony said "What did you have this morning monsters." Megan said "actually Leah I think did." They all looked at me with a monster in my hand. I said "what you had them Leah takes." Vic slapped his hand on his face and said "Ok now I'm scared for warp tour if we leave you unattended." "I'll be fine I am going to see acts these crazy mother-fuckers who knows what they are going to do."

Abby said "Language child." "English Abby I don't speak in Spanish." Jaime said "Just go pick out your bunks." I got top, middle was Vic and bottom of me is Jaime.

Charlize came out of her bunk and said "Hey dad is there any good food out there." "Yeah monsters,red bulls,chips,candy." "Dad like do you have a thing of Starbucks." Mike came in and said "you people are so white."

I pulled out my headphones and started playing. 'Hell Above' by Pierce The Veil. I was trying to go to sleep but then my 'Hospital For Souls' got interrupted by a voice of Harry Styles. I pulled out my earbuds and said "CHARLIZE F YOU!" She started to play on her phone all innocence.

I grabbed my phone and skipped the horrid song and started to play 'Welcome To The Black Parade.' Jordyn poked me and I said "what do you want child."

"Hey Leah guess what we're here." I stared at the window to see the place I have always dreamed of Warped Tour. Jaime said "let me guess who knows what it is." We all raised our hands. Mike said "what the fuck how do you all now what it is." Charlize said "we don't live under a rock."

I kept looking out the window and Vic said "Leah looks happy to be here." "Hell yeah these are my people." I ran back into my bunk and got my Pierce The Veil collide with the sky shirt.

I pulled out some black shorts. I walked into the bathroom and got changed. Charlize was pulling out One Direction Merch. "Charlize really you brought that." "Hey what don't hate the player hate the game." Abby started her ham horn app. Mike came in and saw Jordyn, Charlize and Megan all wearing One Direction merch.

"Girls you realize they aren't here." "So maybe I can find a fan of my fanfiction." Mike looked at my shirt and said "Leah probably has band merch just let them where something other than that."

"Ok." They all left to do stuff we were able to walk around and see bands. Mike gave me an idea to take them to black veil brides.

I said "girls let me see what you did." Let's just say I handed them one of my suitcases and let them each pick out a shirt.

Megan came out in a bring me the horizon shirt and some purple shorts. She straightened her hair and added a purple beanie. On top of that her black high top converse

Jordyn then came out in a Pierce Te Veil tank top. She also had on some purple shorts and a pair of Black low top converse.

Abby came out in a sleeping with sirens top and a pair of red shorts. She had on Grey vans on.

Charlize came out last with my nirvana shirt. Some black skinny jeans and her black high top converse.

"You guys pretty much all failed on shoes but Abby so let's just go." We all walked out and I said "ok All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, or my personal favourite Bring Me The Horizon." Charlize sighed and said "Who the f are any of those." "Ok all time low it is then."