0.11 Always

Song Of The Chapter: Always- Blink-182

Leah's Pov-

We were staying till dinner with the Biersack's I got caught up with my siblings.

Vic looked at the time and said "Leah ready to go." "Yeah." I got up and hugged Courtney and Jackson. Courtney said in my ear "wait." She lead me back to her room.

I saw her bedroom perfectly clean such a neat freak. "What do you need court." She went into her Jewelry box and pulled out a necklace.

She put it in my hand and I said "It's moms locket." "Yeah need it." "Courtney mom gave this to you." "Mom gave it to me for you to have."

"Wait what." She handed me the locket and said "When my mom was dying in the hospital she gave me it and said leah needs this she can't hold on."

She put it around my neck and put it on me. "Courtney but." "No buts leah take it." I hugged her and whispered "I love you." "I love you too Leelee."

Jordyn's Pov-

We were watching movies while the boys were doing random stuff. I yelled "JAIME CAN YOU GIVE US ICE CREAM!" "NO GET IT YOURSELF TACO!"

Megan sighed and yelled "JAIME CMON PLEASE!" "NO BURRITO!" Charlize laughed and yelled "JAIME NOW PLEASE!"

"NO TOSTADA!" Abby finally was done and yelled "JAIME NOW I'M ON MY PERIOD!"

He came running downstairs and said "Aww my poor little enchilada!"

He hugged Abby and was just patting him. Mike came down and said "What did I just walk into." Jamie jot up from Abby and yelled at Mike "GET ICE CREAM FOR THE POOR ENCHILADA!"

We were just all laughing our asses off. Man I wish Leah saw this,  Charlize was taking video while this was going on to show Leah when she gets back.

Leah's Pov-

I left the Biersack's house and we were driving home. While softly threw the radio 'Yeah Boy and Doll Face' was playing. Vic said "So I'm guessing you missed them."

"Yeah I really did." I looked down at the necklace and opened it to see Mom's photo with dad.

In the other side had a picture of me, Courtney, and Jackson. I sighed and Vic reached over and rubbed my shoulder.

Charlize's Pov-

So we pretty much sent Mike out to get ice cream while using the excuse Abby is on her period. Abby isn't we just wanted ice cream. Jaime was cuddling with Abby and asking her every 5 seconds if she needs anything.

Megan, Jordyn, and Me where holding back laughs while this was happening. Jaime is probably now on Abby's hate list. Jaime said "Aww my poor enchilada is going to be on her period while Christmas is here."

Christmas is next week I totally forgot crap. I texted the group chat and said in capital letters.

Me: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WE NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!

Leah's Pov-

We arrived at the house and I saw my phone go off charlize texted us. Vic said "you going to get that." "Nah it's fine thanks Vic again for taking me." He hugged me and said "Anytime Tamale."